Peeing in the sink

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Peeing in the sink

Post by War Machine »

Great idea or greatest idea?
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
Starnum
Elven King

Re: Peeing in the sink

Post by Starnum »

lol
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

I should elaborate. I've been peeing in the sink somewhat regularly and I find no downside to it (aside from what others might think if I told them I'm doing this). The sink is waist high so I can shoot easily into it and the only water I use is when I wash my hands (which I also use to rinse the sink), so I'm also saving the earth! 8)

All those days of screwed up aim in the morning are gone, when you're next to the target there's no missing, so there's no mess, ever.
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Heh, well pee is sterile at least. I can see this as a total bachelor move, but if my wife caught me doing something like that she'd kill me, lol. I don't think I could do it though, I'm a little too much of a neat freak. You are saving water though, so it does sound better for the environment I suppose. In a hippy kind of way. :P
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

Yeah, I know, that last thing I would do is tell anyone about it. Maybe some day we can all live in a world where people can pee in their sink... a man can dream, right?
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Indeed, a man can dream, lol.
brunoafh
This is my new home

Post by brunoafh »

I used to do it with no shame, *shrug*. I don't think it's that big of a deal, pretty logical really. I still would but that sink doesn't have running water anymore.
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

Ah, brother! Let's have a drink. :beer:

... Not that drink. :?

Anyway, I knew I wasn't the only one. My first thought when I started doing this was: "Why have I not done this before".
DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Post by DrPepperPro »

Wash hands in urinal also springs to mind.
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

I'm willing to bet that the sides in a urinal are less dirty than the sides in a sink, but that aside, when you wash your hands you're not really rubbing the whole sink or touching anything but the faucet. The water is clean when it comes out.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

I've done it at a bar with a long line. I've also gone in a slop sink.
"Context is for Kings"
Shade
This is my new home

Post by Shade »

I only pee in the sink when i'm really drunk and have no choice. I'll do most anything when i'm drunk if I find it funny or it gets a reaction out of people. Thus I don't drink anymore =P
~http://www.thecenternetwork.com/forum/~
Romdeau
imanewbie

Post by Romdeau »

Start a cultural revoultion.