To all you Editors!!! In need of assistance.

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

To all you Editors!!! In need of assistance.

Post by Buzkashi »

Hey guys,

Over the past few years my friend has been writing a comic book. Actually he's been done with the script for about 6 months now. I've invested my own money into helping him pay his artist and the first issue is now almost complete. However, the letterer kinda bailed because he made it big time and is now working for Image. The dilemma is that we would love to have the first issue done and presentable by comicon which is in a bout 2 weeks. I got a lot of hook ups this year and i'm gonna be going to all the after parties and shamelessly plugging this investment of mine. I wouldn't do this if it legitimately wasnt a good book.

The assistance i require would probably be from one of the EG mod's who does lettering on the manga's EG releases. It would really help my friend, and myself ($$). Comicon is in 2 weeks, so i'd really love to have it done by then. If no one can, its no problem, just seeing if anyone could help. I'll probably try and do it myself in the mean time. Its just the first issue.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Re: To all you Editors!!! In need of assistance.

Post by DrPepperPro »

Sure I could probably help, how long is it?
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Re: To all you Editors!!! In need of assistance.

Post by Buzkashi »

pepper,

thanks for the offer bro. its one issue. Shouldn't be much longer than an issue of manga. PM me your email and i'll get u in contact with the writer. It'd be a great help.

Leme know,,

Buz
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.