summer sucks

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Re: summer sucks

Post by The Herald »

So I guess Chilean girls don't do it for you?

To the 'educated' college girl (like me), there are three kinds of guys: the not so hot guy that is totally in love with you but you try to make it clear you just want to be friends then milk the benefits of that relationship, the really hot guy you fuck a few times then lose touch with because he's either really busy or fucking a lot of other girls, and that one guy that comes in when you least expect it and you fall head over heels for him but it doesn't work out because no one in their twenties should be ready for commitment.

Oh the joy of the new school year to find these three types of guys again.

On another note, I have currently filled up a coca cola bottle with have coke and half rum and am getting ready to enjoy the effects of such a concoction at G.I. Joe in a few hours. Maybe that will make the movie more interesting. Too bad there's no reefer to be found anywhere, but then again I'm just hanging out in my office until my buddy comes to pick me up.
Audentis Fortuna Juvet - Virgil
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Just got back from White Water Bay. Spent the whole day up there with the family, and some friends. We go every year, and I always enjoy it.
dialdfordesi
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by dialdfordesi »

rofl, Herald, way to pigeonhole every man. My summer's officially done after tomorrow, me and a bunch of other students are going to have a last hurrah by getting a party bus and tearing it up in Scottsdale. I really hope 1) nobody gets too shitty (it's going to happen though) and 2)I can hook up my classmates with cougars since I'm taken and I don't cheat.
Trust me, I'm a doctor!
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

I just got back from the beach.

Summer = still awesome.

PS: The Herald is a chick?

What the fuck?
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

Just finished my summer class. Grades haven't been posted but I'm pretty sure I got a B, so I can relax for now and enjoy these last couple of weeks of vacation until the fall semester starts.
Femto wrote:PS: The Herald is a chick?

What the fuck?
Yeah, we found out about it in another thread, big surprise for all. :lol:
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

Okay maybe there are a few other kinds of guys, like ones that are just fairweather friends and lasting friends, but I'm listing out the guys as in 'guys that are to be dated.' It doesn't include every male on the planet.

And yes Femto, I'm a chick, and in the non internet world I'm quite proud of it, I just pretended to be a dude because then you guys wouldn't cut me any slack. Doesn't mean I'll stop 'becomming the next Femto' as some of this forum's members have said. I think it was Starnum.

Anyways, I'm a yellow-belt now! I'm allowed to go to training camps now. Woot.

P.S. War Machine we should both drink to the attaining of Bs in summer classes.
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

The Herald wrote:Doesn't mean I'll stop 'becomming the next Femto' as some of this forum's members have said.
I said "Femto wannabe", not the "next Femto".
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

There are many requirements needed for a lucky individual to become the next me.

Near the top of the list is "don't be a chick."

Towards the bottom lies "has had sex with Buzkashi and two sailors in outer space."
papasith
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by papasith »

relevant to earlier i passed my courses to be an EMT (with a B) now i just have to get nationally registered and i will be celebrating :D
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

point taken, I won't try to be Femto, creepy fuck that he is, I'll just try to be The Herald, because that's working out so well :P.

p.s. congrats papsith
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Its decided. In the next couple of days I'll be leaving Prague (oh how I'll miss the czech females). Gonna hit amsterdam and paris.

What is still up to debate is whether I'll be hitting barcelona/berlin/italia.

Any suggestions, tips, offers of room and board. let me know

-your friendly neighborhood buzkashi
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Buzkashi wrote:Its decided. In the next couple of days I'll be leaving Prague (oh how I'll miss the czech females). Gonna hit amsterdam and paris.

What is still up to debate is whether I'll be hitting barcelona/berlin/italia.

Any suggestions, tips, offers of room and board. let me know

-your friendly neighborhood buzkashi
You wanna have sex with me and two sailors in outer space?
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

If by 2 sailors you mean Lord Mune and a life sized doll of kentaro miura. And if by outer-space you mean on the mindwerks chat (that no longer exists.... as far as i know)
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

I remember the mindwerks chat.

Good times.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Femto!

To the chat cave!!!

dununununun dunununun chat cave!
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

Whatever you do don't go to the Louvre, it's so boring. Unless you're planning to deface and defile it, then by all means. Don't forget to bring a camera, I want to see pictures.

P.S. Some one save me from these lesbians I agreed to design a play for. I'm drowing in estrogen, they think I'm one of them when I'm really an infiltrator. After much more of this I think I'll snap, and Berserk, Karate, and DBZ won't be there to save me.

P.P.S. Lesbians are very whiny, but I'm sure you all knew that.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

The louvre was one of the main places i was going to visit actually. I happen to have a big appreciation of art. I also plan on hitting up muse d'orsay and musee d'art moderne ela ville de paris. The dali exhibition here in prague was pretty rad too. Sadly i didnt bring the iphone so i got no pictures, tho they usually frown upon taking pics.
papasith
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by papasith »

The Herald wrote:Whatever you do don't go to the Louvre, it's so boring. Unless you're planning to deface and defile it, then by all means. Don't forget to bring a camera, I want to see pictures.

P.S. Some one save me from these lesbians I agreed to design a play for. I'm drowing in estrogen, they think I'm one of them when I'm really an infiltrator. After much more of this I think I'll snap, and Berserk, Karate, and DBZ won't be there to save me.

P.P.S. Lesbians are very whiny, but I'm sure you all knew that.
This makes me laugh alot for some reason. you should bring some berserk or zetman comics and enthusiastically show it to them. pick the bloodiesty partys avaliable

sorry i cannot add much else i sadly have not gotten a chance to travel out of the US :(
Gaiseric
Tastes like burning!

Post by Gaiseric »

The Herald wrote:P.P.S. Women are very whiny, but I'm sure you all knew that.
Fixed that for you.
"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then
blames them for his own mistakes." - Gene Roddenberry
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

gaiseric you sunnuvabitch

aha

:haha:
Rolos
Tastes like burning!

Post by Rolos »

You mean gratuitous sexist jokes are allowed in this forum? I guess it's alright, since we are all guys and stuff.

Mmmmm...let see if i can come up with a few of my own..mmmmm...sexist jokes....sexist jokes.....mmm.....I got one!

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

PD: Nah, but seriously, you shouldn't start with the sexist jokes. They tend to generate debate, and who would want that in a forum?
One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings.
~Diogenes of Sinope
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

Gaiseric: zing

Rolos: I'm not a guy, but I find them a lot more fun that girls :D
Anyways, I like sex jokes, they're funny, especially when they're against women. Any woman too tight assed to enjoy them needs a good lay in my opinion.

Papasith: it made me laugh a lot too, that's why I wrote it. I think I may have been drunk.

Anyways, I quit the troupe, the lesbians didn't like that I like guys so they kept fighting with me over what I thought would work for character designs. So I basically said (inside my head, I don't want that bad of a rep) fuck you dykes, I know my shit, you don't, I don't need this aggrivation. Plus it's wierd when an organization is one of one sex, male or female. And I'm not gay, if you were me would you blame me for quitting?

I'm going horseback riding in a few days. Yay horsies. :!:
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

The Herald wrote:Anyways, I like sex jokes, they're funny, especially when they're against women.
Yeah, right.

That's just because you haven't seen me go at it.

I'll make you want to stab your vagina in no less than seven minutes.

Is seven too arbitrary a number?

Yes, it is.
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

At that point are they jokes or just you being crude and lecherous?

Bring it on :P

I won't counter with any sex jokes against males, there's no point really.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

The Herald wrote:At that point are they jokes or just you being crude and lecherous?
The latter, definitely.

I see no reason for senseless name calling towards you though.

Now right now at least.