summer sucks

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

The Prince
Tastes like burning!

Re: summer sucks

Post by The Prince »

bitches
Let's put a smile on that face...............
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

What I find dumb is a lot of the bad names you call guys don't work for heterosexual girls. Like cock-sucker, if they're sexually active that's a given. Then there's bitch, my mom's been calling me that since I was 10, so, well, I'm imune to it. Same thing with 'your mom' jokes. Mine's so vulgar, where do you think I got it from? :lol:
Audentis Fortuna Juvet - Virgil
Rolos
Tastes like burning!

Post by Rolos »

The Herald wrote:What I find dumb is a lot of the bad names you call guys don't work for heterosexual girls. Like cock-sucker, if they're sexually active that's a given.
Mmmm........And I always assumed every girl I have been with was a whore. Thanks for the info, dude! :thumb:
One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings.
~Diogenes of Sinope
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

In paris. Anyone knw how to score some weed?

Please throw any suggestions for places to go besides the obvious museums and sites.

holla at ya boy.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Buzkashi wrote:In paris. Anyone knw how to score some weed?
Probably from a French drug dealer.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

way to be helpful you miserable sunuvagun.

haha

Im reading online that if a parisian comes up to you and asks for a cigarette for the family, hes trying to sell u hash or weed. Within an hour of me getting here someone asked me for one, but i denied him. Next time i would be so hesitant.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

The only signifcantly different thing I remember doing whilst in Paris was wearing my backpack on my front because of the Gypsies and not wanting to have something stolen. Why again are you in Paris?
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

For the hell of it. I was posted in prague with my family, the day we were supposed to leave i decided to extend my trips a couple of weeks to go hit paris and amsterdam. Not regretting the decision so far. Only thing that would make this trip magical would be a reliable bud hook.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Confession time!

I hate weed.

Every time I smoke I end up regretting it like a motherfucker.

I just do not like the effect in the slightest.

I might still do it every once in a while but I think I'm done with it.

Alcohol for life!
Rolos
Tastes like burning!

Post by Rolos »

I've never smoked weed. On the other hand, over time I have ingested enough alcohol to provide for prohibition's time USA for a year.
What are the effects like, compared with alcohol intoxication?

PD: I got the scholarship. I am gonna be studying in California (Santa Barbara University) for a year. Guess I will be trying that weed myself... 8)
~Diogenes of Sinope
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

Time to fail my driving test again. I've already failed it four times, and I don't really understand what made me fail the fourth time. The third time I had a nervous breakdown. Wish me luck, because if I don't pass this one then I won't be going for my driver's license for a whole long while, probably until I have kids. I hate cars.
Rolos
Tastes like burning!

Post by Rolos »

Agreed. Cars are evil. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna die because of one. The coordination required for driving is totally beyond me.

Yeah......I already crashed one. :(
~Diogenes of Sinope
papasith
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by papasith »

Good luck on the driveing test...but how old are you rolos and herald out of curiosity?

i have been driveing for like 7 years and only had one accident thats my fault :D
but im ok in anything over then a van/ truck (FML when i have to drive an ambulance soon)
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Im the opposite of femto. I drink as often as you find a clefairy in pokemon blue. Which is very rarely.

I much prefer gods gift to us. Herb.

All i basically does it make everything more enjoyable. Tho it slightly lowers cordination, and makes me very lazy. Not that Im not lazy already.
The Prince
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Prince »

Buzkashi wrote:For the hell of it. I was posted in prague with my family, the day we were supposed to leave i decided to extend my trips a couple of weeks to go hit paris and amsterdam. Not regretting the decision so far. Only thing that would make this trip magical would be a reliable bud hook.
I had no problem scoring bud in Prague, isn't it semi-legal there?.....And Amsterdam is...well.....Amsterdam. As far as Paris is concerned....Fuck Paris. Might be worth your while to hitch a train to Holland and grab a few souvenirs. Did that trek a few times myself while studying up in Belgium.
Let's put a smile on that face...............
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Yea I had no problem scoring in Prague either. Its pretty much legal there, cops dont really hassle you and i smoke in the streets openly. Paris, has proven to be a bit more difficult. Everyone wants to sell u hash, which im not the biggest fan of. It puts me to sleep way to quick. I'll be up in amsterdam wednesday, where i will judge if there shits as good as rumor says. I still feel calfornia has the best shit.
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

papasith wrote:Good luck on the driveing test...but how old are you rolos and herald out of curiosity?
You can check member ages on their profile, but only if you're also a member. All I'll say is that I'm not 16 anymore. And the graduated licensing program in BC is a bitch.
Aetherfukz
Tastes like burning!

Post by Aetherfukz »

Buzkashi wrote:Im the opposite of femto. I drink as often as you find a clefairy in pokemon blue. Which is very rarely.

I much prefer gods gift to us. Herb.

All i basically does it make everything more enjoyable. Tho it slightly lowers cordination, and makes me very lazy. Not that Im not lazy already.
Dito here.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I scored some last night. Yeeee. It should hold me off till amsterdam. Tongiht I go to the champ de mars with some fine ass argentinians from my hostel. =)
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

Buzkashi wrote:Im the opposite of femto. I drink as often as you find a clefairy in pokemon blue. Which is very rarely.
You are such a geek. But luckily that was slightly clever and cute, instead of being douchy.

Is summer over yet? No, it's still August. Not only is there Berserk to wait for, but school too, and all those cool Christmas time movies. I should just sleep until September.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Amsterdam ...
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

Oh no, he's going to get back to us with tales of the red light district ... :?
papasith
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by papasith »

at least you hope he does
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

no ... no, I really don't

just thanking God that Femto isn't in Amsterdam with him, or just in Amsterdam really
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

im amster-damned....

Fuck las vegas. Amsterdam is sin city. The shit i saw i'll never forget... or remember.

wtf happened...