summer sucks

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

The Herald
Tastes like burning!

summer sucks

Post by The Herald »

i hate small towns, no girls, no friends, boring job, everyone is 20 years older or a kid. all the smart 20 year olds are in the big city and i move to a one horse town. yeah i'm a whiny little shit. only berserk to keep me going at this point. :OWTH: kill me now
Audentis Fortuna Juvet - Virgil
Femto
Devourer of Children

Re: summer sucks

Post by Femto »

Summer is awesome.

All the girls wear skimpy outfits and going to the beach rules.

It still doesn't feel like summer here in NY though.

Weather is still cold and shitty and rainy.
papasith
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by papasith »

ya in Louisiana in stead of being hot and humid, it is unbearably hot and humid :\
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Summer time is usually crackalackin. But we're experiencing some heavy june gloom in Sunny San Diego.

*sigh*

The bitches are still dressing skimpy tho.

I need to get my dick wet.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Buzkashi wrote:I need to get my dick wet.
I hear Eldo's asshole is up for grabs.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

I live in the south where it's already nice and hot. Just got back from going swimming with the fam, and we're about to go out to eat. Summer is great! It's a nice relief too as I was sick as a dog last week, but I'm better now. Man, I was so miserable too. It's nice to be able to get out and get some sun and what-not finally. Summer is awesome, but autumn has always been my favorite time of year.
dialdfordesi
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by dialdfordesi »

My condolences to you, papasith. I'm glad I'm out of NOLA...it's too bad that I'll be heading to Arizona, though. If shit's boring for you, Herald, you should roadtrip somewhere or save up for it. I personally like to take it easy during the summer and relax from all the partying and hard work. That never usually works because I end up helping my parents with their vegetable garden.
Trust me, I'm a doctor!
Omnideus
imanewbie

Post by Omnideus »

The Herald wrote:i hate small towns, no girls, no friends, boring job, everyone is 20 years older or a kid. all the smart 20 year olds are in the big city and i move to a one horse town. yeah i'm a whiny little shit. only berserk to keep me going at this point. :OWTH: kill me now
I feel ya. I'm from Los Angeles, but I'm staying with my parents for now up in Elizabeth Lake (still LA County,technically). It's in the mountains, and there is shit to do out here. I'm used to going out nightly, hitting up bars, seeing shows, and drinking copious amounts on alcohol on a regular basis. I go down to LA once every week or two, and it is killing me! It's a 2 hour drive with no traffic, and it eats up almost half a tank of gas going there and back.

I need to move back to the South Bay, and quick!
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

The problem with Mission is that you get three kinds of people (in general): white trash, bible thumpers, and farmers. Honestly, the best are the bible thumpers, they're at least interesting. The white trash girls do wear skimpy shorts and shirts, but you'll likely see a belly you wish wasn't there (pregnant or otherwise), or they're with some dumb tattooed guy who's constantly shirtless and all over the girl. The most disturbing part is you're likely to see these white trash people pushing baby buggies. Then the farmers. They're workaholics who aren't as dumb as cliche, but no fun at all. Did I mention that my whole TOWN is smaller than my university and I'm the only one that goes to that particular university from my graduation class from the whole town even though it's only 2 hours away? I'm not saying everyone should do the same thing, but there's no drive to do anything by most of the populace here. At least we got a ton of fishing holes around here ... that's a skill I'll have to learn.
Rolos
Tastes like burning!

Post by Rolos »

Why don't you go on a trip or something? Chicks dig tourists.

I would probably still be a virgin if it wasn't for the "exotic tourist" appeal. :lol:
One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings.
~Diogenes of Sinope
a-choo
imanewbie

Post by a-choo »

You're missing out on a great summer here in Vancouver. Weather has been wicked nice!
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

omg a vancouverite! yay. usually i am in vancouver, but i've moved back to mission for the summer because of the free rent appeal. not sure it was worth it at this point ... but vancouver is the fucking most expensive place to live in all of canada!
Kazure
This is my new home

Post by Kazure »

I guess this is a fitting thread to ask my question.

I know some of you are from Europe.

I'm in western Europe right now and will be for the next 2 months as some exchange research program. Anyway what places do you recommend for travel? I'm situated in Graz, Austria. some people recommended Croatia and Budapest which I plan to go sometime.
Shiva
Mastered PM

Post by Shiva »

At all cost avoid Poland ^^ that's all :D
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

Yeah, Poland is fucked up. You should go south and hit the Meditterranian Sea. Despite the fact that ugly ladies aren't wearing bikini tops, the hot chicks are too! Just avoid the middle east, but I'm sure you realized that.
Shiva
Mastered PM

Post by Shiva »

The Herald wrote:Yeah, Poland is fucked up.
Yeah, well thanks. But why? Please explain this to me^^
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

He's Canadian, that's not even close to Europe. He doesn't know what he's talking about. :P
Shiva
Mastered PM

Post by Shiva »

Are you serious? I thought that Canada is another British overseas territory situated near Gibraltar. Damn how wrong I was :shock: Thanks! :D
Anyway I demand answer since it's my motherland 8)
Aetherfukz
Tastes like burning!

Post by Aetherfukz »

Kazure wrote:I guess this is a fitting thread to ask my question.

I know some of you are from Europe.

I'm in western Europe right now and will be for the next 2 months as some exchange research program. Anyway what places do you recommend for travel? I'm situated in Graz, Austria. some people recommended Croatia and Budapest which I plan to go sometime.
For sightseeing in austria, I can only recommend Salzburg, which is awesome.
If you're down with croatia, I would recommend spending a few days in italy too. Holidays in italy always rock.
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

Shiva wrote:Are you serious? I thought that Canada is another British overseas territory situated near Gibraltar. Damn how wrong I was :shock: Thanks! :D
Anyway I demand answer since it's my motherland 8)
Haha, real funny. I don't mean any disrespect, I just find it a real backwards country is all. I've been there before, but not very long, so I guess I don't have a very accurate opinion of it. I don't like how women don't have as many freedoms there as they do here, among other things. Plus, as we all know, it has a horrible modern history as a country. And Starnum is not only a US citizen, but a Southerner, so he's leaps and bounds worse than me :smoken:
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Hey, I never claimed to know jack about Europe. :P

I say I'm from the South but honestly I'm in the Mid-West. So I'm not like way down in the "Dirty South" as some like to call it, but my state is closer to the south than most of the others in my region. I'm still in the Bible Belt, and Tornado Alley, ugh. I may be a little country (and I don't mean the musical genre, I just can't do Country music), but I'm not a hick or a red-neck. Though I know plenty, heh. I actually live in a large metropolitan area, the state capital actually. Though I did grow up in a little bitty town, right out near the country-side. I love living in the city now, I always wanted to get out of my hometown you know. I mean, the internet sucks out there, you can't even find a good place to buy new games and such, it can be torture for an electronically motivated guy like me. It was so hard to get anime as a kid, without watching it on TV, I hated it, heh. Though I do still appreciate the country and nature and all that, heh.
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

haha, one good thing about growing up in bc is i don't have an accent, i can guess that you have a fun one.
Shiva
Mastered PM

Post by Shiva »

The Herald wrote:Haha, real funny. I don't mean any disrespect, I just find it a real backwards country is all.
Me either though it could look like that^^ Anyway please tell me about this horrible modern history?
dialdfordesi
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by dialdfordesi »

The Herald wrote:And Starnum is not only a US citizen, but a Southerner, so he's leaps and bounds worse than me :smoken:

Hey dude, I'm from Kansas, and as much as I hate saying it, we're leaps and bounds ahead of Texans. I mean come on, those guys believe in EVOLUTION and they don't have the Westboro Baptists.
Trust me, I'm a doctor!
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

I don't really have much of an accent. It's barely even noticeable if I do. I've had other people in my area think I'm from the North because of how I talk, but some people have told me I have a bit of an accent so I guess I do a little bit. When you're well educated you don't have as much of an accent. ;)