Lordmune

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Lordmune

Post by Buzkashi »

Will you marry me?
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Re: Lordmune

Post by War Machine »

Where's the romance? You have to invite him to dinner, fancy him up with your looks and charm, and then pop the question.
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah man, you gotta get your Alperno working first.

Someone should make a thread for me called "Lord Starnum-sama". Heh, sorry, just making a bad joke, anime-style. :P
dialdfordesi
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by dialdfordesi »

Alperno? Where I'm from, it's just called rohypnol...
Trust me, I'm a doctor!
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

Is same-sex marriage legal in your state?

If not, I'm willing to undergo extensive surgery.

How do you feel about cats?
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Bad Buzkashi!

You're moving too quickly.

I'm going to give you a 5 step process on picking up women (works with men too sometimes) that works every time.

1) Sit at a bar and scout the area for your victim and call her over to sit next to you the minute your eyes lock. You can't wait too long to do this or it'll build up too much tension, it has to be spontaneous.

2) When she sits next to you, DO NOT buy her a drink. Let her get her own and if you have the balls and are feeling confident, tell her (do not ask) to buy you a drink. That demonstrates confidence and turns the table to let her know that you're the prize, not the other way around.

3) Tell her that you want to smoke a cigarette. If you've followed steps one and two properly you won't even have to ask her to come out with you.

4) Once you're outside, make sure no one is looking and hit her with a baseball bat in the head and put her in a cab. If somebody asks why she's passed out tell her she had too much to drink.

5) Take her home, fuck her in the ass and leave her in a ditch when you're done.

Voila.
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

Femto wrote:4) Once you're outside, make sure no one is looking and hit her with a baseball bat in the head and put her in a cab. If somebody asks why she's passed out tell her she had too much to drink.

5) Take her home, fuck her in the ass and leave her in a ditch when you're done.

Voila.
Buz only hurts me because he loves me. :cry:
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I typically like to keep my vic- ahem women awake and not unconscious as i ra-ahem make love to them.

Plus i feel chloroform does the trick magnificently, its hard to bring the baseball bat in the club with you.

@lordmune: No, same sex marriage is not legal where I'm from. So you'll have to get extensive surgery. And yes I'm extremely down with cats. Are you thinking of just getting cat ears or tail too? I'm not so down with whiskers on my cat people, but i can cope.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

A baseball bat is easily concealed inside the asshole.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

So Mune, where you scared and confused when you woke up in that ditch, or have you grown accustomed to Buz and Femto's shenanigans?
Kazure
This is my new home

Post by Kazure »

If you two care to live your dream, Iowa is the place you seek.

That is all.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Kazure where you been buddy?
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

I'm going to rename this thread Kazure.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

I'd marry him. v :) v
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

I want to be the best man.
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

Can I do the wedding dress? What kind would you like? Free of charge of course.
Audentis Fortuna Juvet - Virgil
Kazure
This is my new home

Post by Kazure »

Buzkashi wrote:Kazure where you been buddy?

Well buzibaby, I kind of got tired of waiting for Berserk to be released so I lost interest after a while. Then I got busy with school and then I got the swine flu and was hospitalized for 25 months. But then last week I thought about this place and about some of the good chats in the long extinct chatroom. So I took a look, and it seems to be the same except L_Munie may be legal in the states now.

Does basoukazuma still post? he was my favorite member.

P.S. This place seems deader than an old mans dick nowadays, but I'm glad you foos be still 'round.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Yea its pretty dead.

Im still here tho.

And we got some new guys running around.

I started taking extenze, and it seems to be working.

SWINE FLU!?! That doesnt seem feasible
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

Yo dude, I hope you get better, and I mean that, that's some nasty shit flying around. What are you going to do for 25 months?
Kazure
This is my new home

Post by Kazure »

I was kidding about the swine flu dudes.. I'd never go south of the border unless it was for buz. I love going south for that man.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

:lol:

I knew you had to be joking. At first I got all concerned for you, but then I noticed you said you had been hospitalize for 25 months and then I realized you must be joking. I almost made the same mistake as Herald and came close to making a gullible post myself. *Playfully jabs at Herald* Anyway, Glad you're doing well and it was only a joke, and it's good to see you posting again. Don't be a stranger. ;)
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

*pokes Starnum* No, I thought that he was going to be hospitalized for 25 months, and yes, that does seem rediculous, but you Americans can be very rediculous some times.