Adios EG

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

lon3vvolf
n00b Smasher

Adios EG

Post by lon3vvolf »

This is my goodbye for a while. Thought I'd let everyone know.

I stumbled upon EG after reading the newest Berserk releases and quietly made this place my home for any and all Berserk related needs. See Berserk has changed my life. Literally. Sure before I liked anime but nothing changed me like it. I changed my major to the total opposite spectrum that I began with, and decided what I wanted to do with my life. I went from being a scrawny twig at 170 lbs who could barely benchpress 95 lbs to a bit stronger twig at 225 who can bench more than his body weight now. I hope one day I can get to be 300 lbs of solid strength. My motivation? To lift a god-damned sword. I know its improbable but hey, its nice to have dreams. What I see in Guts as a character is someone who goes against everything thats wrong in this world. The lechery, corruption, oppression, etc... Ok let me stop blabbing... Lets just say I see Guts as motivation.

In short, I got offered my dream job. Money doesn't matter to me that much. I don't lead an extravagant life nor do I want one. However I will be able to make this world a better place by going after various evils that inhabit it. I don't want to take a chance and mess anything up so I'm not stating anything directly. However I will be leaving the end of this month for about half a year of training. Afterward I will be doing my best to help this world out.

I want to thank all you guys and hope you cheer for me while I bust my ass for those 6 months. Wont have much change to get online or do everyday stuff. Its gonna be hell there, but I wouldn't want it any other way. :twisted: Cheers to the release before I leave. I'll try to drop a line or two if I get a chance, and I'm not dead.

DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Re: Adios EG

Post by DrPepperPro »

Good luck

Only half a year?! Then you better win twice as many fighting tournaments and cut twice as many waterfall-logs as Guts did.
dialdfordesi
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by dialdfordesi »

I wish you the best, man.
Trust me, I'm a doctor!
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

Break a leg out there (or not because it sounds like a military type job, I'll just give you a boring old good luck then).
Audentis Fortuna Juvet - Virgil
lon3vvolf
n00b Smasher

Post by lon3vvolf »

Its for the feds... I've got 1 week left. Time to party up. Tomorrows my last day of work at current job.
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

I would say "cool job", but I don't know what your job is going to be. And considering you're keeping it secret, I'm gonna guess you're the vending machine technician at the CIA.

Nah, but seriously, good luck on your new job.
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
Rolos
Tastes like burning!

Post by Rolos »

Good luck dude, may you forever escape Idea's grasp.
One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings.
~Diogenes of Sinope
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Its boarder patrol isnt it.

LAA MIIIIIIIGRAA!
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Death&Rebirth
Mastered PM

Post by Death&Rebirth »

Its boarder patrol isnt it.

LAA MIIIIIIIGRAA!
Well...Rio Grande is awfully big...

Good luck on your job Lon3vvolf.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »