Sig/Avatar ratings... ~Version 2.0~

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Re: Sig/Avatar ratings... ~Version 2.0~

Post by Buzkashi »

Everyone knows I have the best avatar.

I'd also like to add that starnum has been posting in green font for the last 5 years. I applaud ur consistency my good elf. Good show.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Heh, thanks. It's nice to see my compulsions don't go completely unappreciated.
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

I was thinking about doing my posts in blue, but then I noticed how all of the mod names were blue and how it would be kind of dumb. Plus color is Starnum's thing ... though I'm surprised no one has used red, this is a Berserk forum site after all.
Audentis Fortuna Juvet - Virgil
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

No, green text is my thing. I don't care if anyone wants to use the other colors. I'm kind of surprised that more people don't use colored text, but not really. It's easier not to, but I don't mind the extra step, it's not that taxing for a guy like me. I mean, I guess it's a little nerdy, but that's just how I am. I love the color green, and I believe in keeping the dream alive! :P
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Damien used to post in pink...
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

My color is the color of love.

Buzkashi's color is the color of anal sex.

And by that I mean that he takes it up the butt.

Mune's color is the color of giving it to Buzkashi up the butt.

I could go on.
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

You seem a little too interested in all that ...
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Fem "camel" toe

U just shut your filthy mouth.
Aetherfukz
Tastes like burning!

Post by Aetherfukz »

FMA ftw.

Ed with Al-like automail just looks to rediculous :D
Plus whenever they are painted in their chibi forms for a few (or even split-) seconds that's awesome.
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

yay desert punk, can't remember if i've had this one before ...
Aetherfukz
Tastes like burning!

Post by Aetherfukz »

The man. The legend. The serious asskicking.

I.E.
Rolos
Tastes like burning!

Post by Rolos »

Kamina is just too awesome.
I mean that. His awesomeness is just excessive, no plot can hold him without turning into a beating heap of nonsense. An awesome heap of nonsense.

:D
One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings.
~Diogenes of Sinope
papasith
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by papasith »

Rolos wrote:Kamina is just too awesome.
I mean that. His awesomeness is just excessive, no plot can hold him without turning into a beating heap of nonsense. An awesome heap of nonsense.

:D
i lovehow they handled him (Kamina from gurren lagaan) in the anime was just perfect. he annoyed you at first, he grew on you until you where real into him, and then...well you know the rest.
Last edited by papasith on Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Wait, who, what? Ahem, let me start over. Who is this person in Aether's new avatar and sig, and what anime is he from? Gurren Lagan or something, I don't know, haven't seen that one yet if so.

I like the new diggs though Aeth. ;)
Aetherfukz
Tastes like burning!

Post by Aetherfukz »

Starnum wrote:Wait, who, what? Ahem, let me start over. Who is this person in Aether's new avatar and sig, and what anime is he from? Gurren Lagan or something, I don't know, haven't seen that one yet if so.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. From Gainax. And everything Gainax touches becomes gold, as the legend goes. :P

Kamina is hard to describe. You have to experience him to understand the awesomeness of him. Like Rolos and papasith said, he is completely unbound by most laws of reality and most of what he does doesn't seem to make sense at first (while after a certain... time... it starts to do). But whatever he does he does it with such style and enthusiasm that you just have to like the guy. After you see him on screen the usual reaction is, women want to be with him, and men want to be like him :D

That's just how Kamina rolls.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

I guess my sig has died. T.T

Maybe I'll do something about it...lol. That was easier than I thought it would be. Just had to make a minor adjustment to the url code, I had forgotten that it had changed. :?
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

Aetherfukz wrote:
Starnum wrote:Wait, who, what? Ahem, let me start over. Who is this person in Aether's new avatar and sig, and what anime is he from? Gurren Lagan or something, I don't know, haven't seen that one yet if so.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. From Gainax. And everything Gainax touches becomes gold, as the legend goes. :P

Kamina is hard to describe. You have to experience him to understand the awesomeness of him. Like Rolos and papasith said, he is completely unbound by most laws of reality and most of what he does doesn't seem to make sense at first (while after a certain... time... it starts to do). But whatever he does he does it with such style and enthusiasm that you just have to like the guy. After you see him on screen the usual reaction is, women want to be with him, and men want to be like him :D

No wonder all the anime geeks with just a little bit of muscle dress like him ... well, him and Sasuke from Naruto Shippuden.
Aetherfukz
Tastes like burning!

Post by Aetherfukz »

The Herald wrote:
Aetherfukz wrote:

No wonder all the anime geeks with just a little bit of muscle dress like him ... well, him and Sasuke from Naruto Shippuden.
Sasuke is a freaking emo chick from one of the worst unending anime ever. Kamina is just a cool guy [spoiler]who even sacrifices himself for good[/spoiler] in a very cool anime. No comparision.
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

Well, since I haven't really watched either, when I meet half naked cosplaying dudes I put the two characters in the same category. Though, in the same vein I put that cat girl from that Capcom fighting game (man am I a Capcom noob if it isn't Street Fighter) and some of the girls from the same anime your dude is from together, because of all the skin showing, though the latter are more fun to watch ... hehe, jiggly bits.

Anyways, I want to change my picture to this FFX one I found, and all the sizes are right, but no matter where I find the pictures this site says that they're corrupt or something. I am requesting help.
Rolos
Tastes like burning!

Post by Rolos »

I have a request too. Can anyone help me putting on some KAMINA glasses on my Proxy one avatar?
I have been trying for quite long time, but motherfucking Paint just seems to hate me. And downloading Photoshp (and learning how to use the damn thing) would take such a long time Its just not worth it.

PS: Hey herald, why don't you use the editing tools from photobucket? When size's the problem, I always use them.
~Diogenes of Sinope
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

Size isn't the problem. I tried to find pictures online and when I tried to upload them to this site they came up as corrupted.

Whatever, I have made this old picture of a dragon I drew when I was 15 (I think, it is that old) my new avatar. It shall last me until something especially cool is released. What I don't know yet though.
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

Nice dragon, Herald.

Photoshop is pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it, especially for small jobs like this one, but it takes a while of messing with all the options to get a good feel of what you can do with it. Here's your request, Rolos, it took like 5 minutes:

"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

Thanks, I thought it was time I showed that I'm not just talk. But I'm not much of a fanart sorta guy. I draw Berserk to get a feel of bodies and all that, but I always end up drawing Guts too soft.
Rolos
Tastes like burning!

Post by Rolos »

War Machine wrote:Nice dragon, Herald.

Photoshop is pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it, especially for small jobs like this one, but it takes a while of messing with all the options to get a good feel of what you can do with it. Here's your request, Rolos, it took like 5 minutes:

Thanks dude!

:worship:

Prepare to be crushed by the Ultimate Avatar! Kamina one!
~Diogenes of Sinope
DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Post by DrPepperPro »

New avatar. Continuation of the previous story. Casca was knocked unconscious by Goku, so is no longer super saiyajin. What fate will befall her and the apple? (uhh but that was a dragonball last time though - SHUTUP!) Tune in next time!