Intersting Bush Fact

All the news that's new and approved. We want your opinion, no matter how wrong it is.

Moderator: EG Members

Arresty
Conversation Killer

Intersting Bush Fact

Post by Arresty »

Nice to here Buch telling the truth for once:

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtm ... ID=7682264
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Eh, no one is perfect. I'm sure the people doing the judging are just as corrupt or have done things that put what the President has done to shame.

We will see how this unfolds when the history books are written. *grin*
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Actually someone wrote a book that claims Bush smoked weed before. I don't think it's a big deal, he has enough bad press already.

Clinton had an affair. Bush smokes weed.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Oh, Clinton did more than have an affair... besides, that was a 'moral' crime, not a felony. You should read up on Whitewater, both Clintons are crookes.
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

WOOO!!! we got a party animal in the white house! Does that mean weed can be legal?
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

psi29a wrote:Oh, Clinton did more than have an affair... besides, that was a 'moral' crime, not a felony. You should read up on Whitewater, both Clintons are crookes.
The sad thing is, the affair ruined Clinton's career. And I don't think many people care about Bush smoking weed. Heh, just reminded me of Michael Moore...

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Yeah. I actually liked Clinton, unlike Bush. I wish these politions would actually look at the laws they have broken adn go maybe this is a stupid law and change it, but one can only dream.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Clinton was great for the people that dont live in the us cause he didnt bomb a country everytime he "tried to save the world" unlike Bush.

Who cares about Weed,he has done things that are much worse than that.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Libaax: what rock you live under. He launched many missles into foreign soil.... or are we putting on the blinders here.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I didnt say he didnt but Bush has been in Iraq and Afaganistan now its is Iran that is the "evil" power.

The world is a lot more dangerous now that is was when Clinton was in charge, im not saying he was a saint just that you werent afraid of getting bombed for nothing then.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Libaax wrote:I didnt say he didnt but Bush has been in Iraq and Afaganistan now its is Iran that is the "evil" power.

The world is a lot more dangerous now that is was when Clinton was in charge, im not saying he was a saint just that you werent afraid of getting bombed for nothing then.
After the Lewinsky affair thing, Clinton and NATO was responsible for bombing Yugoslavia. Turns out it was a aspirin factory. Can't remember the full details, of course, I was still a child when that happened. Just saying that he has launched missiles before in foreign soil. Why? To divert media attention from his affair to the bombs.

At least he didn't publicly accuse someone of hiding weapons. Any President is better than Bush at the moment. Clinton was one of the better leaders in America.

psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

*laughs* Don't disillusion yourself. The world is dangerous, don't try to qualify it. The world was dangerous long before now. Open a few history books.

I don't know, I can still name a few Presidents that rank lower than Bush. *grin* Of course, that is just a matter of opinion.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

psi29a wrote:I don't know, I can still name a few Presidents that rank lower than Bush. *grin* Of course, that is just a matter of opinion.
Nixon? Bush Snr?

:P :twisted:

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Bush got arrested for Drunk Driving, in the 70's, in Texas. Do you know how shitfaced you had to be in the 70's to get arrested for drunk Driving....

gott that off of a standup forgot who though.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Oh lets see:
*Taft because he reversed most of Teddy's work while he was in office.

*Lincoln was a rat bastard who basically commited treason, dismissed states rights, and strengthened the Federal Government. Thanks to him, we have the Republican Party, a party of idiological right wing nuts made up of what was left of the Wig party and the IRS.

*Warren Harding was a downright scoundral, corruption to very top of the political spectrum.

To say that Bush was the worst president the USA has ever seen is mind numbing, as it would mean they have ignored the history of the United States of America. ^_^
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Presidents that helped commit probably the biggest Genocide in history (Basicly every president that helped in the anihilation of the American Indians.) are the worst.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Buzkashi wrote:Presidents that helped commit probably the biggest Genocide in history (Basicly every president that helped in the anihilation of the American Indians.) are the worst.
Just like the PMs in Australia in history who 'helped' to 'purify' aboriginals by raping them...little did they know about genetics.

Gaiseric
Tastes like burning!

Post by Gaiseric »

Yeah yeah, everyone knows Australia is America's kid brother.
"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then
blames them for his own mistakes." - Gene Roddenberry
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Gaiseric wrote:Yeah yeah, everyone knows Australia is America's kid brother.

Well...

....*Thinks of a witty response, but decides to give up*

I don't know. I think Australia's like America's lapdog. We have a great arselicker of a PM. And thanks to budget cuts in education going towards security which we wouldn't and don't need, we aren't going to learn anything much, especially our mistakes.

Gaiseric
Tastes like burning!

Post by Gaiseric »

I didn't mean it in a negative way. We like Australia, unlike that pussy Canada...
"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then
blames them for his own mistakes." - Gene Roddenberry
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Gaiseric wrote:I didn't mean it in a negative way. We like Australia, unlike that pussy Canada...
Yeah I know :wink: . But I just stated the truth. About 90% of Australians (who recieved an education) know that Australia is kinda getting played around by the American government. The truth hurts, sometimes. *sighs*

It doesn't really affect me that much. I don't have much of a patriotic pride in Australia, since I wasn't born there.

Now, about Canada... :lol:

Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

psi29a wrote:*laughs* Don't disillusion yourself. The world is dangerous, don't try to qualify it. The world was dangerous long before now. Open a few history books.

I don't know, I can still name a few Presidents that rank lower than Bush. *grin* Of course, that is just a matter of opinion.

Im not talking about history im talking about that things were calm for few years and now look at Iraq they sure dont have it better than before us went in.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Libaax: any 'calm' is an illusion. Just because nothing has been effecting you personally, or you don't hear about it in some news outlet doesn't mean the world is in a peaceful state. There is always someone being killed, always a war going on, always people starving.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Yeah i know there is always war in the world speciely in africa there is alot of wars that you dont hear nothing about in the west. The only reason why i hear about them is that we listen somalien radio news.

Things get bigger when U.S is involved and by bigger i mean the U.S can do what they want.

My point is that i dont like Bush mission to save the world from "evil" cause it only hurts innocent people and give birth to more terrorists.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

So, you like the status quo? Sorry, just means more people will starve, be oppressed, and eventually killed.

Its alright though, I enjoy talking from people all over and finding their opinions. ^_^

There are things about Bush that I do not like. Iraq & Afghanistan isn't one of them.

It is an imposibility for any military action against Iran from the usa. It just doesn't work. With a democracy in Iraq, there is a better chance to stablize the situation and prevent maverik Isreal from doing anything. I'm all for nuclear power, but since when does nuclear power require high grade fissable material almost exclusively found in warheads. Just doesn't make sense.

North Korea is a failing economy, using scare of nuclear weapons to force usa into bilaterial talks to get monies and other resources. usa won't have any of NK's guff, and wants multi-lateral talks which I support. The ultimate goal is to have NK government collapse, but no country is able to help NK's civilian population because of how paranoid that country is. It is just a loose/loose situation. Unfortunatly, no matter what action is taken, people will loose their lives.

I'll be first to admit that no one is perfect. Bush is a cowboy with many personal ticks that I dispise. I do however support the current stance on foreign policy.