You know the world's gonna end...

All the news that's new and approved. We want your opinion, no matter how wrong it is.

Moderator: EG Members

Who would watch a movie starring William Hung?

Oh, oh, I will! I'm a BIG fan! I have all his posters and all his albums! And I know where he lives too.
No votes
No, he's a loser. You hear that noise? That's the sound of busting teeth.
78%
Should I care? I don't care about HK cinema. They produce trashy movies anyway. I'm glad Hollywood didn't touch this.
No votes
There's not really much of a choice for me to pick...
22%

Total votes: 9

Eldo
Of The Abyss

You know the world's gonna end...

Post by Eldo »

...when they have a movie starring William Hung.

http://lovehkfilm.com/reviews_2/where_is_mamas_boy.htm

Stop making trashy movies HK, so people can treat you seriously. I hope watching this movie gives me an excuse to kill people. I need to clean out my list.

Watching him humiliate himself in American Idol was enough. Releasing an album to show the world how much of a loser he is was enough. But a movie?! This has just gone to far! Now the underpants of HK movies has just soiled itself. And as if it wasn't bad enough already.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

That is bad. Really bad. I hate american idol. I have not been able to stand being on a channel wiht him for more than a few seconds. How does he get a movie? Damn it.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

If I knew the world was gonna end I would do as many women as possible 8)
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Buzkashi wrote:If I knew the world was gonna end I would do as many women as possible Cool
You should want to do that anyways. But if the world was going to end, I am sure it would make it easier. Alot of women would be thinking the same thing.
Malvado
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Malvado »

Blood will rain tonight!

But on another note. If he gets a movie then I'm the best comic artist in the universe. Which is such bull so he is forever damned to the pits of neptune. since we all know no one likes neptune.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I didnt know who he was before this thread so i can thank the lord that the american idol wasnt shown here :D
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

He is the byproduct of entertainment gone bad. Its called reality TV and I wish they would put an end to it. Its stupid, boring and I can't stand it at all. Its sole purposing is humiliating people. The worst part is people watch people make idiots of themselves and then these peopel go "oh wow, let me go make a fool of myself on TV" and then they go do it. Come on, how stupid are you. Well that is my rant on how I hate reality TV. I tried to make it short and to the point.

And William Hung is this nerdy ugly goofy retarded looking asian kid. And he can't sing at all. Like the complete polar oppsoite of a great singer and you have someone who can still sing better than him. And its just stupid.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I hate reality tv so much that i would kill the person who came up with the idea of reality tv...

80% of the tv programs on tv in this country are reality tv and they are mostly from the U.S of course:P and if they arent they are copy of an U.S reality tv show:P

There is alot of people like this guy here,who the papers write about and then you think the world has gone mad when the papers write about "stars" like them when they dont even write about what happens in the world except what happens in Europe and america...
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Reality TV is another victim is the US' ability to completely milk and exploit something that is initially succesful. I never liked the idea of a reality show in the first place (things like a good storyline and good direction are completely thrown out the window in this garbage), but the amount of reality TV shows that exist today is just ridiculous. And they're just variations of one another too, there is not one reality show that is original anymore, just put 6-8 persons that are willing to do anything in a ridiculous situation and you're set. I can't understand why this crap has gone on for so long, and I'm anxiously waiting for this fad to finally die off. [/end rant]
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

I agree. It should hopefully die soon. I mean damn. So much of tv is reality the rest of the nation shoudl be getting tired of it by now. Atleast I can pray.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I remember the golden years before reality tv,it was heaven cause there were tv shows with real actors.

Back on topic i voted the last option since i dont know him and i dont care about him.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

But that's just the thing, they are not real actors, just a bunch of idiots that want to be famous. You might be trying to say real people but c'mon, in the end it's all an act. These idiots are not like that in real life, they want to be seen differently than the rest and will do anything for fame. Look at this Hung guy, he's prostituted himself for recognition, not even caring about the fact that's he's become the world's joke. It's all BS, and it pisses me off. [/end second rant]
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

I think it's a sadistic system. Hung goes on the show and sings 'She bangs', gets humiliated by the nation. Thing is, they'll ATTENTION WHORES, they like being abused (verbally, if not physically yet). The sad thing is, he thinks he's GOOD. It's sad that he's known for the wrong reasons.

I hate watching shows like that. Even Funniest Home Videos. How can you draw laughter from other people's misfortune? And why the fuck is HK movie industry casting him in a movie, worst yet, a male lead?

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Femto wrote:But that's just the thing, they are not real actors, just a bunch of idiots that want to be famous. You might be trying to say real people but c'mon, in the end it's all an act. These idiots are not like that in real life, they want to be seen differently than the rest and will do anything for fame. Look at this Hung guy, he's prostituted himself for recognition, not even caring about the fact that's he's become the world's joke. It's all BS, and it pisses me off. [/end second rant]
I meant that i miss the tv shows with real actors aka tv series,that was the golden years. Nowadays i use my tv only to watch sport,anime or news.

For example Farcape that i loved was canceled cause of reality tv show:P
Gaiseric
Tastes like burning!

Post by Gaiseric »

iunno, I like watching people making fools out of themselves and getting hurt. Are you saying you hate shows like MXC?
"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then
blames them for his own mistakes." - Gene Roddenberry
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

What the hell is MXC?
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

MXC??

I wish i had 500 channels like some do in the states so i could find atleast ONE channel without a reality tv show.
Gaiseric
Tastes like burning!

Post by Gaiseric »

MXC or Most Extreme Elimination Challenge(?) is a Japanese game show called Takeshi's Castle (Takeshi Kitano) that is dubbed and edited for the US and airs on Spike tv. They take 100+ contestants and put them through all kinds of challenges and they are slowly eliminated until there is one left, but for MXC they mainly show different clips of people failing or getting hurt. Its hilarious.
Last edited by Gaiseric on Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Malvado
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Malvado »

sadistic
I love that word.

OH and MXC i don't know what it stands for but that asian show is fucking great! The dubs make it even funnier then it should be(not that i seen the orignal japanese).

"She sure could grab my nuts"
Last edited by Malvado on Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Takeshie Kitano is cool so that might be fun.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Gaiseric wrote:iunno, I like watching people making fools out of themselves and getting hurt. Are you saying you hate shows like MXC?
Pity I don't know what MXC is. The only Japanese show I watch is Iron Chef. That show's awesome!

Gaiseric
Tastes like burning!

Post by Gaiseric »

Haha, my dad watches Iron Chef too. I think its funny that they dub over everyones voice except for the main guy with the goofy clothes.
"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then
blames them for his own mistakes." - Gene Roddenberry
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Gaiseric wrote:Haha, my dad watches Iron Chef too. I think its funny that they dub over everyones voice except for the main guy with the goofy clothes.
The 'flamboyant' host. It's great because it's a satire. And lots of exaggerations. Iron Chef Chinese Chen Kenichi is a GOD.

Allez Cuisine!

Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

MXC is more of a gameshow to me and the hosts are just hilarious. And the busts that happen to people is just hilarious. That show is quality. Probably cause its not american.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

...I like some reality T.V like leme think for sec....ummm..hrmmm.... well.... oh!...wait a sec.....just give me a minute.... ahh there we go i got it. I liked the first Survivor.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.