Clemen's Steroid Scandal Takes an Interesting Twist

All the news that's new and approved. We want your opinion, no matter how wrong it is.

Moderator: EG Members

The Prince
Tastes like burning!

Clemen's Steroid Scandal Takes an Interesting Twist

Post by The Prince »

Don't know how many baseball fans there are out there.

But unless you have been living under a rock somewhere (or in Europe), you'd know that our national past-time has become the poster child for a culture fixated on the notion(s) "bigger, faster, and stronger". Its interesting to see certain icons who we have come to hold in such high regards over the years, can suddenly have their entire legacy be called into question (fair or not) regarding implied steroid use.

Anyway those following the news would know the focus of attention on the matter has shifted to Roger Clemens and his purported use of HGH and Steroids through a long-time personal trainer. Of course hearing the initial accusation, Clemens (and his lawyers) has drawn a line in the sand and adamantally denied ever having used steroids to the media.....including a recent interview that headlined 60-minutes. At the time the accusation was merely thought to be here-say coming down to 'he-said, she-said' scenario. As a result Clemens lawyers pretty much called his accusers bluff and have gone on the offensive lambasting McNamee (his accuser) and threatening a defamation lawsuit. To add fuel to the fire this dispute is now being played out in front of Congress (under grand jury) as part of the government investigation on steroids in MLB.

Unfortunately for Clemens his past trainer has dropped a bomb, as it is being reported, that McNamee kept the syringes and vials (who knows why?) that were used to inject Clemens. Thus if they are able to procure a DNA sample from Clemens and match them up with that collected from the sample, Clemens may be screwed. Not only coming off as a bold face liar, trashing his accuser's name through the media, but for perjuring in front of a grand jury.

BUT here's the kicker! To add insult to injury it is being reported that McNamee is now saying that not only did he inject Clemens with HGH and steroids 20 or so times, but he injected Mrs. Clemens as well.....BAWAHAAAAA!!!!!!! Supposedly with HGH during the weeks leading up to a SI swimsuit photoshoot featuring player's wives...LOL.

I LOVE AMERICA!!!!!

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/7776542?MSNHPHMA

The latest, and quite possibly oddest, twist involves Clemens' wife.
McNamee told congressional investigators he injected Debbie Clemens with HGH — at the seven-time Cy Young Award winner's direction — before the couple posed for a 2003 Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition photo shoot, a lawyer familiar with his testimony said Friday.
Let's put a smile on that face...............
MrFelony
E-Thug

Re: Clemen's Steroid Scandal Takes an Interesting Twist

Post by MrFelony »

thats fucking hilarious
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Awesome.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

BLAHAHAHA and it took him 12 days to say that it was b12 injections... idiot.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

shouldn't this be in current events & news?
The Prince
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Prince »

psi29a wrote:shouldn't this be in current events & news?
Oh...Soooorry My Bad! :roll:
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

I can move it if you want. :P
The Prince
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Prince »

Starnum wrote:I can move it if you want. :P
Do whatever the Master suggests........