Hey George, Are You Listening NOW?

All the news that's new and approved. We want your opinion, no matter how wrong it is.

Moderator: EG Members

MsNomer
Mastered PM

Hey George, Are You Listening NOW?

Post by MsNomer »

I have long held that GWB should have already been impeached and the following makes my case. http://www.antiwar.com/mcgovern/?articleid=12121

I have been vocal in my disapproval. I have attended marches, staged protests and written letters. I have encouraged my fellow citizens to read the Patriot Act and to voice their outrage. It has been lacking. It has left me puzzled.
How IS a Raven like a writing desk? [/b]
Starnum
Elven King

Re: Hey George, Are You Listening NOW?

Post by Starnum »

He was never suppose to be president in the first place. He lost the popular vote in 2000. It's all because he was hand picked by the "patriots", who control the world. There was never any chance of him being impeached. ;)
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

You mean the La Li Lu Le Lo?

Heh!

I don't know how people still tolerate him, he's simply not fit for the job.
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

War Machine wrote:You mean the La Li Lu Le Lo?
:ssh:
The Prince
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Prince »

Nope
Let's put a smile on that face...............
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

You guys understand that the only reason why The Patriot Act was able to pass was because of a bill that Clinton passed during his presidency.

Either way, Bush jr. will go down in the history books as a very powerful man, His father, president, then him for 2 terms? I know we wont like it, but hell his family writes the history books. Just wait, the other brother will run for president in due time.
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Post by fujinsan »

Starnum wrote:He was never suppose to be president in the first place. He lost the popular vote in 2000. It's all because he was hand picked by the "patriots", who control the world. There was never any chance of him being impeached. ;)
you may be joking but its true the prez isn't in charge of anything.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

I'm...actually not joking. Yeah, I know, I'm prolly just crazy. Whatever you want to call them, I believe that the world is ruled by a secret organization. I mean, I humor the idea that it might not be the case, but I've believed in this conspiracy for a long time, it's a pretty well known theory too.

BTW, did you guys hear about that supposed evidence they found supporting the claims that L.B.J. had Kennedy assasinated? It all adds up really. *shrugs*
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

There is only one sure-fire way to get Bush in front of a Congressional hearing:

We need to inject him with steroids.
ImageImage