Female School Principal Convicted For Giving 13-year old BJ

All the news that's new and approved. We want your opinion, no matter how wrong it is.

Moderator: EG Members

psi29a
Godo

Female School Principal Convicted For Giving 13-year old BJ

Post by psi29a »

source

An Upper East Side private-school head mistress faces up to 18 years in prison after her conviction yesterday for sexually preying on a young male student.

After deliberating for six days, a Manhattan Supreme Court jury found Lina Sinha, 40 - a respected edu cator with two master's degrees from Columbia - guilty of two counts of oral sodomy and one count of felony witness bribing stemming from her attempts to cover up her crimes.

The dark-haired beauty, a one-time director of the Montessori School of New York on East 55th Street, was being held last night after the trial judge set her bail at $3.5 million.
WTF?

Can we say "Hot For Teacher" ?

That principle is a fox, obviously something else is going on as I sure wouldn't have complained.
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

Why the hell would someone complain....

NARUTO + BLEACH doesn't even come close to the BEST MANGA= ONE PIECE
Gaiseric
Tastes like burning!

Post by Gaiseric »

Kids are dumb.
"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then
blames them for his own mistakes." - Gene Roddenberry
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

i wish i was a player enough at 13 to get my hot teach to give me a bj. anyone see the george lopez show about this? i gotta say it was pretty funny.

edit: and you know why he would complain? cause he can get shit loads of money outa it probably. LETS GO SUE THE SCHOOL!!1
square-enix
imanewbie

Post by square-enix »

Debra Lafave
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

where were these teachers when i was in school? oh wait... we did has ms licio... but she wasn't so good looking... damnit man..
Bow to Golbez