Warrant Issued For Verizon's Arrest

All the news that's new and approved. We want your opinion, no matter how wrong it is.

Moderator: EG Members

psi29a
Godo

Warrant Issued For Verizon's Arrest

Post by psi29a »

warrent
Just before Poodleman filed a motion to seize Verizon's property, he received a check from the company.

The refund is the long-awaited conclusion to the saga that began when Verizon double-billed Poodleman, ruined his credit, lied about not receiving his letters, and refused to fix their mistake. So he sued Verizon in small claims court, and won.

When Verizon didn't show for the follow up payment review, the court issued a capias, or bench warrant, authorizing Verizon's arrest.

Perhaps it was better for everyone involved that Verizon paid Poodleman, as it might have been a bit difficult for the sheriff to arrest an entire company.

Full scan of warrant for Verizon's arrest, inside...
FightClub
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by FightClub »

Verizon, how I hate them, who I get my cell phone service from, and honestly I've nothing good to say about them other than I almost always keep a signal. Other than that they're just a pain in the ass. Glad someone had the balls to take them to court, I personally would not.
Rolos wrote:-He was born from a corpse? Has been killing (or assisting in the process) people ever since he was 5? Hahahaa...talk about having a shitty life. Its hilarious because he's not me.
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

I used to work for them before going into the army at their tampa florida location... when it was gte they were great, but the minute they got absorbed by this bell atlantic conglomerate it went to shit... i didn't even keep my $4 a month employee plan after they botched payments from my card that i myself input into the system... but... at least the call center director is a whore if you give her alcohol.... :twisted:
Bow to Golbez
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

I think this is pretty interesting considering that businesses are considered separate entities of their own. The whole "soul" of a corporation is pretty interesting and actually pondering "arresting" a corporation...lawl
FightClub
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by FightClub »

MrFelony wrote:I think this is pretty interesting considering that businesses are considered separate entities of their own. The whole "soul" of a corporation is pretty interesting and actually pondering "arresting" a corporation...lawl
Not much to be said our legal system is severely fucked up.
Rolos wrote:-He was born from a corpse? Has been killing (or assisting in the process) people ever since he was 5? Hahahaa...talk about having a shitty life. Its hilarious because he's not me.