Now NASA Says It's Getting Warmer

All the news that's new and approved. We want your opinion, no matter how wrong it is.

Moderator: EG Members

square-enix
imanewbie

Post by square-enix »

Increased fishing has nothing to do with a change in climate.
Nor did I claim so. I pointed out that the increased temperature along with fishing has bought an end to some species and eventually the fishing industry.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/2573047.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/4963526.stm
There will be a tipping point, and we will start to see the Earth cool off again. Well, we may or may not see this, depends on if the human species lives on.
We won’t be seeing the cooling off anytime soon. The amount of greenhouse gases is far above the ‘norm’. It would take millenniums for the Earth to heal itself, which is why possible space colonization has been mentioned by Stephen Hawkings.

Green house gas emissions
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/3143798.stm
http://www.scidev.net/news/index.cfm?fu ... language=1
Shisho
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by Shisho »

Libaax wrote:Dont tell me you are on of those that think global warming is fantasy.
Global warming is a lie obviously, because heat isn't real. How can something get warm without heat? Heat is a computer generated effect you see in movies, let's not pretend it's real.
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

photoshopped
Shisho

Post by Shisho »

Imagine if the continent split into several and drifted away what the fuck would we do? Wait... that already happened.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Yeah but we werent alive then ;)
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Shisho wrote:Imagine if the continent split into several and drifted away what the fuck would we do? Wait... that already happened.
Pfft, God made that happen, not because it was by some hocus pocus science crap.

Global Warming is just a goddamn lie created by pinko scientists. Their aim is to reduce and destabilise America and its economy so the communists and terrorists can overtake the country. And what happens then? America loses because they fell for some elaborate and cunning pinko scheme, based from factual evidence gathered by paranoa, instead of having absolute and unquestionable faith that God will put the place back together instead of slowly degenerating it. When the goddamn communists and terrorists invade, the communists will take the red, the terrorists will take the blue, and there will be no more white.

And what the hell is up with that Kyoto agreement crap? Sounds like some Japanese World War II propangada to me. The Japanese are in on it, they want a slice of the American Pie. Obviously, the Japanese are in league with the Russians, who are in league with the communists, and who are in league with the Chinese. Don't sign it, as it might lead to the country's demise. Let the gases flow, as it was intended to. Who cares about the end of the world? As long as America is safe, and the nuclear power is running to keep America going.

And as if God would allow Global Warming to happen. What kind of God will he be if he lets it happen? We love him unconditionally, and he supposedly loves us back. Would he just stand by and let this happen to his creations; we who are made under God's image? Maybe if we could all pray, the combination of our prayer and psyche would be able to block this 'Global warming' crap, just like the lifestream blocked the meteor in FF7.

Let's put the blanket back over our heads, people. Even if this turns out to be true, it won't happen in our lifetime. Maybe grandson, or further on. But wouldn't you rather die than to see your grandson become rebellious, question the existence of God and disrespect authority figures as they get brainwashed by schools and media? Brainwashing is an important threat today; kids get brainwashed under the false pretense of education and learning. Anyway, would you care that your bloodline continues on, if it doesn't get protected like Jesus' does? Fuck that shit, man, let the world blow. There's also a chance that your children might become castrated by technology and scientific development, as rapid advances are made. Then who'll come crying to us, and who will be right? We warned you and told you to stop your techonological and scientific advancements, and so did God. We warned you about evolution and a cure for cancer. Now, your children are castrated. Fuck that shit.

At dire times like this, we should look to one man for leadership, and that is the US president. We should give him our unwavering dedication and support to him. God choose him to be president, and God wouldn't screw us over like that, right?
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

eldo's whole post was photoshopped.

this was utter genius
Eldo wrote: When the goddamn communists and terrorists invade, the communists will take the red, the terrorists will take the blue, and there will be no more white.
reiketsu
imanewbie

Post by reiketsu »

Few months ago, the british prime miniter Tony Blair, convoked the press to release the studies made by economists (his first good idea since he get into the control: hit the rich where it hurt.. the wallet). This research warnned the world that it's more cheap to invest in the world wide preservation than wait til we don't have what to preserve.

The studies says the planet Earth can sustain the life for more 100 year, not saying it can sustain any kind of surmountable life, and that the countries should start to do something about it, not in 50 year nor in 10 years. It ought to be done now. As in 50 years the damages will have been gone beyond any repair.

But, what I'm saying... that's not even of my business. And I will buy Eldo's words, excuse me. They sounds more coherent. :thumb:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/worlds ... 10559.html
http://environment.guardian.co.uk/clima ... 73,00.html
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Yeah, you're either with us or against us. We're at war here! Pick a side.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Shisho

Post by Shisho »

Libaax wrote:Yeah but we werent alive then ;)
And "we" won't be when the big ice cubes up north melt and water down this big drink.
reiketsu
imanewbie

Post by reiketsu »

Eldo wrote:Yeah, you're either with us or against us. We're at war here! Pick a side.
What a dilema... which side should I pick?
Don't I get a third option? I think I deserve a third option.

Shisho wrote:
And "we" won't be when the big ice cubes up north melt and water down this big drink.
I'm sure people from my city won't consider t any thrilling, at least not in a good way... as I'm sure people here don't really swim well....
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Shisho wrote:
Nonsense, aren't you evolutionists all about evolving? Maybe you can evolve into a fish and evolve back into a human later. Pfft. God will take care of us, he'll create some fish out of the blue for us to breath in, because he cares a tonne about us. He's trying to prove a point, by knocking down the Earth and salvaging it so we can worship him just as much and love him ever so more unconditionally. He's killing the Earth to prove he loves you, you ungrateful bastards.
reiketsu wrote:What a dilema... which side should I pick?
The third is where your vote don't count because either you're coloured folk, or homosexual. Yeah, they don't count your vote. If you're white, but have an ethnic name, TOO BAD!

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

Eldo wrote:
The third is where your vote don't count because either you're coloured folk, or homosexual. Yeah, they don't count your vote. If you're white, but have an ethnic name, TOO BAD!
The third option is Buzkashi.
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
reiketsu
imanewbie

Post by reiketsu »

LordMune wrote:
Eldo wrote:
The third option is Buzkashi.
I'm so with you now, guys.
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

Shisho wrote:
uhh shisho..there is no northern ice caps...they melted a long time ago didnt they?
Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

MrFelony wrote:
Shisho wrote:
uhh shisho..there is no northern ice caps...they melted a long time ago didnt they?
I thought there was no land in the north pole, but there sure are ice caps.... unless I'm badly mistaken :?

EDIT: wiki; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Pole

While the South Pole lies on a continental land mass, the North Pole is located in the middle of the Arctic Ocean. There is no land at the North Pole, just waters that are almost permanently covered with constantly shifting sea ice. This makes it impossible to construct a permanent station at the North Pole
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

ahh, that explains it. i got land mixed up with ice i geuss...
Shisho

Post by Shisho »

MrFelony wrote:
Shisho wrote:
Shit, where's Santa Clause supposed to live?
square-enix
imanewbie

Post by square-enix »

Shisho wrote:
MrFelony wrote:
Shisho wrote: And "we" won't be when the big ice cubes up north melt and water down this big drink.
Shit, where's Santa Clause supposed to live?
Oh dear, he seems to be stuck in a dilemma.
Shisho

Post by Shisho »

Nice. ;)