Rosie Slams Trump, The Donald Sues

All the news that's new and approved. We want your opinion, no matter how wrong it is.

Moderator: EG Members

psi29a
Godo

Rosie Slams Trump, The Donald Sues

Post by psi29a »

http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... 03,00.html
Rosie O'Donnell had some fiery words for Donald Trump on The View Wednesday morning, calling him a "snake-oil salesman" following his announcement that he would not fire troubled Miss USA Tara Conner.

After hearing about her comments, Trump fired back to PEOPLE, calling her "a woman out of control" and saying he planned to sue O'Donnell over her statements questioning his financial well-being.

"You can't make false statements," Trump tells PEOPLE exclusively. "Rosie will rue the words she said. I'll most likely sue her for making those false statements – and it'll be fun. Rosie's a loser. A real loser. I look forward to taking lots of money from my nice fat little Rosie."

Hahahahahhaha, Trump++ .
Shaka Zulu
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by Shaka Zulu »

Hahahaha....you gotta love Trump :lol: Would really liked to have seen his face when he said that, haha.

P.S Though he is a bit creepy about saying hot his daughter is and that he would do her if she wasnt his.
Until the lion learns to speak, the tales of the hunt will be(weak) told by the hunter
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Re: Rosie Slams Trump, The Donald Sues

Post by Libaax »

I look forward to taking lots of money from my nice fat little Rosie.

Haha :lol:

If she is stupid enough to mess with Trump, then she deservs whats coming to her.
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

Rosie's been on a parade of wrongly insulting people. of course she might just play the "i was giving the view of a lesbian woman" card again