Interseting Facts Thread

All the news that's new and approved. We want your opinion, no matter how wrong it is.

Moderator: EG Members

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Im supposed to get my permit when im 15 and a half. And my license when im 16. Im nearly 16 but have only takin 1 class(like 2 months ago) now when i finally get my permit (prolly next month) ima have to wait 6 months to get my license.. I shouldnt have been fuckin lazy.. all my friends are about to get theres but ima have to wait till im nealry 17.......and yes im a lil kid compared to you old foggeyss ..... :wink:
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

Buzkashi wrote:I dont have microsoft word or excell or any of that stuff. My idiot brother wanted to clean out our comp and tryed to reformat it. What he ended up doing was deleting the important programs and the the games and the music downloaders (kazaa, ares) so now i do all my papers on wordpad and it has no double space feature so i just send it to one of my friends they double space it for me and they send it back...... God as my friends say everything in my house turns to shit. The comp was top of the line when i bout it 3 years ago now its fucked up on so many levels. Ive lost nearly all the remotes in my house(its a bitch) my plumbing is shit my refrigartor never seems to keep my milk cold and my ice cream stays mushy. My bead creaks like a mohter fucker etc etc

..another one of my incoherient ramblings ..I know..
wow that must suck...

well, have a nice day!
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Mmm, mushy ice cream, that sounds yummy!

Why don't you just reinstall Windows?
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

I think he needs to have Microsoft Office. Or like what Psi likes to say, 'get a mac instead!' Kaaza can be easily obtained anyway. Make sure you use Kaaza lite tho.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Oh that deleting thing was a while ago i have my games back and my ares. (no kazaa messes with comp toom much) But I dont have the Windows install disc. Everyhing gets lost or broke in my home...
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, I don't have mine either. It's a bitch. I wanted to install the Japanese font...but alas, I cannot.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Starnum wrote:Yeah, I don't have mine either. It's a bitch. I wanted to install the Japanese font...but alas, I cannot.
What do you plan to use the Japanese font for, Starnum? To play Japanese games? Because I have a Chinese unicode installed...and there's applocale.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I still dont have word and other important ones though. My computer station area is a mess too. I Try and keep it clean but my lil sister and her friends mess is up a lot. OR my friends mess it up or my lil couzins do(and damn do i got a lot of those)
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Oh, nothing really. I'd just prefer to see them, instead of those little boxes.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

Eldo wrote:I think he needs to have Microsoft Office. Or like what Psi likes to say, 'get a mac instead!' Kaaza can be easily obtained anyway. Make sure you use Kaaza lite tho.
getting a mac... the only thing a mac is good for is that its much more functionable with the ipod

nope sorry, thas a lie. id rather get a cheapass dell than that
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

....I have a dell.....I hate it.....I want to get an alienware...but i cant afford it....
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

what model? im actually pretty content with my custom 4800