Donald Fucking Trump!?

All the news that's new and approved. We want your opinion, no matter how wrong it is.

Moderator: EG Members

Starnum
Elven King

Donald Fucking Trump!?

Post by Starnum »

So I saw that this forum hadn't gotten a new thread in three years, and I thought, what's topical atm. Then I remembered that I'm now living in some fucked up alternate dimension, where Donald fucking Trump is president. I kno you're all probably tired of hearing and talking about the guy, but how about that shit huh!? I'd like to say we've hit a new low, but it's not the first time we've elected a celebrity, ala Ronald Reagan. And it's harder to be a bigger idiot than old G Dubya, but man I think this over-sized oompa-loompa just might take the cake. Don't get me wrong, I hate both parties, but geez we could've done better, and by that I do not mean Hillary.
Texanian
notanewb

Re: Donald Fucking Trump!?

Post by Texanian »

Starnum wrote:So I saw that this forum hadn't gotten a new thread in three years, and I thought, what's topical atm. Then I remembered that I'm now living in some fucked up alternate dimension, where Donald fucking Trump is president. I kno you're all probably tired of hearing and talking about the guy, but how about that shit huh!? I'd like to say we've hit a new low, but it's not the first time we've elected a celebrity, ala Ronald Reagan. And it's harder to be a bigger idiot than old G Dubya, but man I think this over-sized oompa-loompa just might take the cake. Don't get me wrong, I hate both parties, but geez we could've done better, and by that I do not mean Hillary.
Can you tell a little more about the real situation you have got there ? I mean what is REALLY happening, from your point of view?
Heard a lot about how the people of USA are unhappy about the political situation, but i had no chance to speak to anyone from USA about it.
I have little trust in all the talking on TV and radio nowadays. They say what needs to be said by Gov. It would be nice to read the words of truth of what is going on
"Then you will come to think of things in a wide sense, and taking the Void as the Way, you will thee the Way as Void.In the void is virtue, and no evil. Wisdom has existence, principle has existence,spirit is nothingness."- M.M (TBO5R)
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

That's a good question but I'm not exactly sure how to answer it. All I can say for sure is that I really don't like Trump. He's a total POS in my opinion. Just look at the way he's handled the crisis in Puerto Rico. There's the whole clusterfuck of a Russian scandal. He's constantly saying stupid insensitive shit, and has no idea how to do the job he campaigned months for. He promised to "drain the swamp" and then proceeded to appoint people who are the literal antithesis to the position they've been given, lol. He does all the same shit he criticized his predecessors for, but more so, while openly practicing nepotism and profiting off the highest seat in the nation. It's like a never ending stream of bullshit with this guy. He once said he could shoot someone and still be president, and he's right. What's it take to make people actually do something about shit like this? Even after we knew all about his history of sexual assault, he still became president. However, people will argue about how important the electoral college is. I mean, it basically allows the politicians to select whoever they want regardless of the popular vote, but whatever, states rights or something like that.. It's like, if the majority of people hate his ass and think he's unqualified for the position, why are we not impeaching him? We've forgotten that's it's WE THE PEOPLE who are supposed to hold the power in this country, but we're either too afraid or complacent to do anything about it. Anyway, If there's something you'd like to know about specifically, I'd be more than happy to address any questions you may have.
Texanian
notanewb

Post by Texanian »

Starnum wrote:That's a good question but I'm not exactly sure how to answer it. All I can say for sure is that I really don't like Trump. He's a total POS in my opinion. Just look at the way he's handled the crisis in Puerto Rico. There's the whole clusterfuck of a Russian scandal. He's constantly saying stupid insensitive shit, and has no idea how to do the job he campaigned months for. He promised to "drain the swamp" and then proceeded to appoint people who are the literal antithesis to the position they've been given, lol. He does all the same shit he criticized his predecessors for, but more so, while openly practicing nepotism and profiting off the highest seat in the nation. It's like a never ending stream of bullshit with this guy. He once said he could shoot someone and still be president, and he's right. What's it take to make people actually do something about shit like this? Even after we knew all about his history of sexual assault, he still became president. However, people will argue about how important the electoral college is. I mean, it basically allows the politicians to select whoever they want regardless of the popular vote, but whatever, states rights or something like that.. It's like, if the majority of people hate his ass and think he's unqualified for the position, why are we not impeaching him? We've forgotten that's it's WE THE PEOPLE who are supposed to hold the power in this country, but we're either too afraid or complacent to do anything about it. Anyway, If there's something you'd like to know about specifically, I'd be more than happy to address any questions you may have.
I'm really sorry to hear that ...All points you mentioned made me consider that this man is more an enemy to the people than a decent ruler as i first thought of him watching news about his election for the first time... I have heard what is going on between USA and North Korea and this is so terrifying. I really wish the compromise between countries to be found. Nobody needs to die anymore
Thank you for your thoughts, and sorry for the respond delay
"Then you will come to think of things in a wide sense, and taking the Void as the Way, you will thee the Way as Void.In the void is virtue, and no evil. Wisdom has existence, principle has existence,spirit is nothingness."- M.M (TBO5R)