Berserk Stupid theories

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

is this thread useful?

Yes
51%
No
15%
You should die Dark for reviving this shit
34%

Total votes: 248

Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Re: Berserk Stupid theories

Post by Istvan »

tsubaimomo wrote:The brand is practically as big as puck, so he'd bleed to death just by getting near a demon. Or maybe the brand is smart and it will automatically resize.
Oooh. That brings up a new question. Can elves even bleed? I mean, wouldn't his dust automatically heal him the moment he was injured?

I can see it now, after the eclipse where Isidoro makes the sacrifice, we have the ultimate showdown between the two immortal warriors: Zodd and Puck!!!
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

Elves bleed koolaid, which makes everything want to drink their blood, demons and humans and animals alike.
Audentis Fortuna Juvet - Virgil
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

So in light of the recent chapter, i had an interesting thought; what if Griffith has dispatched regiments to save those that were close to Guts in his travels. Like the girl that swore she would kill him in like the third volume. Or the whores from Albion, and Jill from the children arc... anyway you get the picture.

Then he is going to round them all up and have a mass orgy eclipse sex execution... or something like that :twisted:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Trikucian
imanewbie

Post by Trikucian »

Sandman wrote:Then he is going to round them all up and have a mass orgy eclipse sex execution... or something like that :twisted:
I wouldn't put it past Miura to do something like that.
just reading manga, waiting for this class to be over
caiooa
imanewbie

Post by caiooa »

Sandman wrote:So in light of the recent chapter, i had an interesting thought; what if Griffith has dispatched regiments to save those that were close to Guts in his travels. Like the girl that swore she would kill him in like the third volume. Or the whores from Albion, and Jill from the children arc... anyway you get the picture.
if this is true then...it would be for guts sacrificing them and becoming a demon, griffith's playboy for all eternity.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Griffith is going to be taking refugees down to the dungeon of Falconia and let the apostles have their way with them. Then they will either be dead or fucked retarded like Casca. :twisted:

Rickert will stumble across this and tell people then they will band together try to take over the city. they will make head way but defeated in the end. Just as Griffith is personally going to kill Rickert Guts saves him and Dies by Femto's Hand. Rickert in a rage puts on the Berserker Armour and being of pure heart he changes the affinity of the Armour to be something gay put powerful enough to kill Griffith return the world back to the way it was before Griffith and Guts split. I hate happy endings :evil:
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

Sandman wrote:Griffith is going to be taking refugees down to the dungeon of Falconia and let the apostles have their way with them. Then they will either be dead or fucked retarded like Casca. :twisted:

Rickert will stumble across this and tell people then they will band together try to take over the city. they will make head way but defeated in the end. Just as Griffith is personally going to kill Rickert Guts saves him and Dies by Femto's Hand. Rickert in a rage puts on the Berserker Armour and being of pure heart he changes the affinity of the Armour to be something gay put powerful enough to kill Griffith return the world back to the way it was before Griffith and Guts split. I hate happy endings :evil:
That's a little too optimistic then. You forgot the point where after Rickert kills Griffith, he get's raped by the female God's Hand, so that Void can use the shattering of his pure heart to warp the world into an even more horrible place than it was to begin with. Then Rickert ends up in the same state as Caska.

There we go. Now he have a depressing ending.

:lol:
greak
imanewbie

Post by greak »

if the God Hand are 5 demons (the fingers of a hand) wouldn't it be logical to have another have opposing it with 5 - to balance things out - angels ? Guts is one of them ? I guess many answers would be revealed in Elfhelm . I'd like to know about the God Hand how did it came to existence. stories of the other Demons like Void how did they all became Demons ?
twitter.com/greak
revealer
imanewbie

Post by revealer »

hbi2k
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by hbi2k »

Stupid Theory: History is cyclical and the Incarnation Ceremony inevitably causes the God Hand to be wiped out.

The Eclipse that creates a new God Hand member occurs every 216 years like clockwork. The Incarnation Ceremony that allows Griffith / Femto to re-enter the physical plane and all the wacky metaphysical nonsense that happens afterward happens every thousand years. There are five members of the God Hand. 216 X 5 = 1080, close enough to 1,000 for government work. So every fifth God Hand is able to take advantage of an Incarnation Ceremony. So what happened to the last five? We don't know, but given the series' emphasis on fate, we can make an educated guess: inevitably the newly corporeal God Hand makes a play for world domination and merges the planes of existence into one, which has the unintended side effect of somehow making them vulnerable to a sufficiently pissed-off mortal who goes on a Roaring Rampage of Revenge. Over time, the planes of existence sort themselves back out like oil rising back to the top of water after they've been given a good stir, leaving behind legends (which Fade To Myth) of all the fantastical creatures, gods, and demons that once lived side-by-side with mankind. Two hundred and sixteen years later, the first of the new God Hand is born, and the cycle begins anew.
Berserk: The Abridged Series: Beating a dead horse with another dead horse.
caiooa
imanewbie

Post by caiooa »

there isn't the "The Four Kings of the World"/"Cardinal Points" cited by Schierke? A stupid theory i have is that they may kind of balance out the god hand. Except when the god's hand have a 5th member. Or a darker possibility...god hand and cardinal points beeing diferent names for the same thing...
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Sandman wrote:Griffith is going to be taking refugees down to the dungeon of Falconia and let the apostles have their way with them. Then they will either be dead or fucked retarded like Casca. :twisted:

Rickert will stumble across this and tell people then they will band together try to take over the city. they will make head way but defeated in the end....

I was almost right if I would have said mythical creatures instead of people I would have been spot on... but of course I bet most of the citizens are cool with the Apostles now that they saved them in the battle vs. World ending tree thingy :wink: