Berserk 357 - Triumphant Return by Dawn

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Berserk 357 - Triumphant Return by Dawn

Post by DrPepperPro »

[Evil_Genius+MangaStream]Berserk_v40c357.rar:

|| magnet link ||

Code: Select all

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:44P3YDXNNUFK6FLVJTGH5LWXG55H6SP5&dn=%5BEvil_Genius%2BMangaStream%5DBerserk_v40c357.rar&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fmgtracker.org%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.tfile.me%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt.careland.com.cn%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337%2Fannounce
|| online reader ||
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Re: Berserk 357 - Triumphant Return by Dawn

Post by Istvan »

Thank you EG!
dialdfordesi
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by dialdfordesi »

Thanks for all that yall do!
Trust me, I'm a doctor!
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

You rock EG :headbang:

So in reading the Dark Horse Volume 39 I seem to have forgot most of the dialog in that volume but they are talking about how the other spirit trees were keeping the world tree in check. Seeing how Guts and party are in a place with lots of spirit trees I wonder if they will be able to use the same travel type as Griffith did... I wonder how or what is this going to be used for in the future???
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

So basically Griffith will show up at the Elf Island in seconds. A journey that took Guts and crew FOREVER!!!!!
"Context is for Kings"
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

So you think Griffith is going to bring the fight to them... I think it will be the other way around Guts and crew will find away through their side and get right to Falconia or some where close enough to launch an assault... or at least a stealth mission... but I guess that is a 50/50 chance with the whole spirit tree holding back the World Tree bit... hopefully it doesn't take the same amount of time from them to get back to the regular world from Fairy Land :evil:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip: