Berserk 355 - Beneath Sun-Dappled Trees

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Berserk 355 - Beneath Sun-Dappled Trees

Post by DrPepperPro »

What a historic time it is to be a Berserk fan. It's been such a long time, but we've finally made it. And there's still so much more that awaits us. We here at EG hope to continue to do our small part in bringing you this grand tale. 'Til next time.

[Evil_Genius+MangaStream]Berserk_v40c355.rar:

|| torrent || (Torrent file to come.)

|| magnet link ||

Code: Select all

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D6MJIFZWI77ZVOSA2CEN3GTC46BA3JI7&dn=%5BEvil_Genius%2BMangaStream%5DBerserk_v40c355.rar&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fmgtracker.org%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.tfile.me%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt.careland.com.cn%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337%2Fannounce
|| online reader ||
eldur
notanewb

Re: Berserk 355 - Beneath Sun-Dappled Trees

Post by eldur »

Love you, guys. :wink:

Thank you!
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

Thank you EG - that was beautiful.

Also - "Until Next Time" - NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :( :(
Texanian
notanewb

Post by Texanian »

Love you Mune.
When Berserk is over , it would be cool to make E.G.- con , to be able to meet all together ))
"Then you will come to think of things in a wide sense, and taking the Void as the Way, you will thee the Way as Void.In the void is virtue, and no evil. Wisdom has existence, principle has existence,spirit is nothingness."- M.M (TBO5R)
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

I'm in love with you guys. :o
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
hbi2k
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by hbi2k »

What a bittersweet chapter. Casca's back... but she's not really BACK yet, is she? In her dream, she saw herself as a broken doll that Guts was dragging through the world. She's not broken any more, but she's still a doll, with the Elf King dressing her up and offering her to Guts like a reward for his long journey.

But what she really is is a woman who's been through some serious trauma, trauma that might be years ago to Guts, but might as well have been yesterday for her, because she's never been of sound mind to actually process it.

She's a character who's always been defined by others' expectations of her. She made herself into a soldier because it was what Griffith needed. She made herself into a leader because it was what the Hawks needed. With Guts she very, very briefly tried to make herself into something else-- a woman, a lover, a partner-- before that process got cut short in the cruelest way possible.

Guts has been seeing "heal Casca" as his end goal for so long, who knows how much thought he's put into what comes next? What does he expect of her now? Does he think (as the Elf King seems to) that she can throw herself into his arms like a princess at the end of a fairy tale? 'Cause I don't think that's how this works.
Berserk: The Abridged Series: Beating a dead horse with another dead horse.
ximbary
notanewb

Post by ximbary »

Fucking nice chapter.

And very sad we have to wait for like 1 year now :(

It was too nice to be true to have Casca back instantly. But what happens now that she's apparently still broken? I think she will be like a catalyst and will, in some way, summon a great evil and there will be a huge fight on Elfheim. Technically, another eclipse is impossible, because there's a 216 years timer, but I imagine something close to it to break down over Guts and the others.

I think the most predictable scenario for the ending is unlikely. They won't just set sail to Falconia, beat the shit out of everybody and kill Griffith. That seems lame. And impossible.

I guess they will be facing and killing one God Hand after the other. The God Hands will be summoned in certain moments along Guts' Crew's path, all the way until they finally face Griffith. And my second guess is that the moment this "summoning" will start is now on Elfheim. Question is, which God Hand will appear on Elfheim? My guess is Slan. She seemed especially interested in the moment Casca was raped and that sorta makes her suited for the job.

Only time will tell, unless Miura drops dead. Hopefully not.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

OMG, she spoke! She finally spoke! How awesome is that? I know things aren't going to be picture-perfect moving forward. Casca still has a lot of healing to do, but one thing she said made me very happy, and that is, that through it all, she continued to think, "I want to see him." Even in her nightmares Guts was there protecting her. You better believe that she is his woman and he is her man. I just hope they're able to have some time together before everything goes to shit again.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW thank you EG your release is amazing :beer:

head above heels better than that hack that is tring to turn out a fast product :evil:

OH no three months worth of berserk and now we have to wait again (I know it was more consecutive chapter than we are use to) :(

Oh well I know it will be worth the wait :twisted:

This chapter really got me wanting to color again... the one with Guts coming out of the trees and the one with the eclipse behind him :twisted:

Stay tuned :thumb:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip: