Newbie Berserk Discussion Thread

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I hope she does cause i like her most of the God Hands.

Guts will probably use the thing she has for him to his advantage when he needs her.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Skullkracker wrote:how come it was only her that appeared? Is it becouse it was a behelit without an owner? Seemingly the behelits don't run out of juice after their owner dies
She is not summoned she brings her self to the qliphoth to meet Guts, she has had a hard on for him ever since the eclipse. As for the behelits they probably get recycled by fate but you have to remeber that not many apostles died before Guts became the black swordsman.
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Yeah thanks to Black swordsman there is many behelits looking for a new owner.

Also i think Slan fell for Guts when he comes to thier deminsion after beating the fat count apostle.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Yes she wanted him to become one of them so both of them could over throw the rest of the and sit on the thrown of evil together.. :twisted:
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

actually hadnt Skull Knight been the lone killer of apostles before his backup came.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, and he tends to eat the Behelits as well. We don't really know if a behelit can acquire a new owner or not. They may only have one owner per behelit.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Then there might be many new behelits who hasnt had an owner yet.
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

doesnt fate already know how many behelits its gonna need? so it should already have them all made, or atleast accounted for. though it might have needed to produce extras for factors of chance..aka Guts
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

I still think they are recycled for one where is Griffith Behelit? gone not to be found for 256 year right? Well anyway I think I have said this before but I would like to see the apostle Egg's ceromony. I bet the Behelit he found was the one Void use to become Void... there i go again posting in the wrong thread :twisted:
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

i never said fate didnt plan to reuse some :P
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Double post. If i was still a mod in this section i would bitch slap your post!
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
DarkenRahlX
Crusher of Dreams

Post by DarkenRahlX »

I'm sure he didn't mean to double post >.>
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Fixed.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Damn your fast i was like what double post...

Also screw the behelit its not that important to story,it has done its mission in the manga aka making Griffith a god hand.
DarkenRahlX
Crusher of Dreams

Post by DarkenRahlX »

Hmmm, I don't know about that.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Why not dont say you think it will do something to Guts?

Also this topic is great cause many of us read berserk so fast that when we came to EG people was talking about the new chaps,now you can talk about things you didnt get the chance to talk about.
DarkenRahlX
Crusher of Dreams

Post by DarkenRahlX »

I don't know what other purpose we'll see the behelit for, but I'm sure it will serve a purpose again sooner or later in the series.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

As long as it doesnt turn Guts in something i'm happy.
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

Libaax wrote:Also screw the behelit its not that important to story,it has done its mission in the manga aka making Griffith a god hand.
Well now I wouldn't say that...

And Slan's an evil bitch. Prettier than the other members, but still an evil bitch...I can't really picture her wanting anything from Guts but a hardcore fuck...and helping him...huh, that would be the day...
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Maybe she will help him if he promises to become her lover and fuck her whenever she wants,its not like he hasnt screwed a apostle before.
Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

How can guts possibly survive another fuck with slan? C'mon, it wasn't a fuck, it was a rape :).
If SK wasn't there, Guts was dead for sure
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

Good point...but I still can't imagine the scene...wait... :twisted: I can

How come so few newbies use this thread?
C'mon guys, don't you have anything to say? This is the place!

So tell me this:
Anyone ever thought about how the first sacrafice could have happened?
Probably the apostle-wannabe had to do the killing himself...
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

The first sacrifice? There is always a first time for everything. But just because there were no Godhand or apostle before that doesn't mean there weren't any other monsters. And maybe there was no first sacrifice and Idea made the first godhand/apostle. But I think this has to be in the stupid theory thread or something because no one really knows.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Skullkracker wrote:
Necromancer wrote:You still can't find it?
:sweat:
Ok, I skipped the last sentence...just wanted to know the volume. :stupid:

I think Eldo has a point there. I guess Zodd is only serving Griffith, becouse he has proven that he is stronger.

I have reread the part when Guts summons Slan in the cave. It may have been discussed before (please don't hurt me if it was), but how come it was only her that appeared? Is it becouse it was a behelit without an owner? Seemingly the behelits don't run out of juice after their owner dies, since Skull Knight could make a :twisted: wickrd seord out of them.
For starters this whole thread is dedicated to people talking about stuff that the regulars have talked about many times so you are fairly safe metioned something that has been mentioned before, unless it was mentioned like 2 posts up or something.

Also Guts did not summon Slan, she came there on her own, her presence is what makes the behelit strat to cry blood. Guts had nothing to do with it. Also if I remmeber correctly she makes a comment or someone does atleast about how they all normally stay in there own areas doing there own thing.
isse-pisse-päron-pung
Beware my tactical spam

Post by isse-pisse-päron-pung »

I think that when they met at qliploth or whatever the name is Slan put Guts into some kind of trial or test, to see if he has the capacity of something ;-) dunno what really hehehe
~\\¨~¨ ;;-_x