Berserk 345 v2 - Evil_Genius & mangastream Collaboration

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Berserk 345 v2 - Evil_Genius & mangastream Collaboration

Post by LordMune »

Here:

http://mangastream.com/r/berserk/345/3565/1

We are starting up a partnership or collaborative process with the good boys over at mangastream. Nothing much will change for you readers, but this will hopefully mean consistent access to good-quality raws and overall quicker turnaround time for chapter releases.

This is basically a test release, and some things in the presentation (font choices and such) are likely to change to better conform to how we at Evil_Genius done things in the past. Expect a blog post and traditional EG torrent soon-ish, and shoutouts to the guys and gals at mangastream for helping the Berserk cause!
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Re: Berserk 345 v2 - Evil_Genius & mangastream Collaboration

Post by Grahf »

Thank you gentlemen. Good chapter. Guts basically mirroring all of us. "skip the pleasantries and take me to the fairy king"
"Context is for Kings"
Aeriel
Mastered PM

Post by Aeriel »

What a great news! I really like that you guys will get more exposure, with all the work you're putting into berserk you definitely earn it!
hadi
This is my new home

Post by hadi »

I only wish they kept credits page.
Here's to a better quality Berserk :beer: