Berserk 345 - Archmage

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Berserk 345 - Archmage

Post by DrPepperPro »

LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Re: Berserk 345 - Archmage

Post by LordMune »

Birbserk...
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Post by DrPepperPro »

buh-
ba-berk
luciferian
Mastered PM

Post by luciferian »

great job you all =D

until next time? =(
BigSassy
Mastered PM

Post by BigSassy »

Yup. Next time being August 26th (says it on the text to the right).

I'm still not sure this is actually happening. Weekly Berserk anime? The manga is moving the story forward again? Caska could be "cured" (whatever that'll mean) before the year is out?

Am I dreaming?
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

BigSassy wrote:Yup. Next time being August 26th (says it on the text to the right).

I'm still not sure this is actually happening. Weekly Berserk anime? The manga is moving the story forward again? Caska could be "cured" (whatever that'll mean) before the year is out?

Am I dreaming?
Don't jinx it!!!
:lol:

Also. Thanks for the chapter, EG!
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Another chapter in the books thx EG

Interesting with the whole hold your horses moment with the flower king fairy or whatever, it makes me think that he is not there or is like the wizard of OZ or something... hope the trip was not all for nothing... maybe they will have to save him or go on a quest before they can see him... that would piss Guts off so bad... would kind of like to see that right now. :twisted:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

Sandman wrote:Another chapter in the books thx EG

Interesting with the whole hold your horses moment with the flower king fairy or whatever, it makes me think that he is not there or is like the wizard of OZ or something... hope the trip was not all for nothing... maybe they will have to save him or go on a quest before they can see him... that would piss Guts off so bad... would kind of like to see that right now. :twisted:
I HOPE it's just that Miura wants to take a chapter or two for plot development (through the discussion about Griffith and his goals) before the meeting with the Elf King. I'm really hoping...
Aeriel
Mastered PM

Post by Aeriel »

Thanks for the chapter EG!

Hm, maybe I'm seeing things which are not there, but doesn't it seem to you that in this new batch the art is slightly worse than the usual (excellence)? Guts's facial lines look much simpler, with less shading, and occasionally hillarious protruding chin (page 9, second-to-last panel). Isidro is also somehow simpler than before, while Farnese's eyes are even larger than usual, and her mouth way more pouty (page 18, mid panel).

I should probably just be happy that we got a new chapter and shutup, but it still bothers me.
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

Aeriel wrote:Hm, maybe I'm seeing things which are not there, but doesn't it seem to you that in this new batch the art is slightly worse than the usual (excellence)? Guts's facial lines look much simpler, with less shading, and occasionally hillarious protruding chin (page 9, second-to-last panel). Isidro is also somehow simpler than before, while Farnese's eyes are even larger than usual, and her mouth way more pouty (page 18, mid panel).
I've definitely noticed Guts' chin and Farnese's lips and eyes, but they've been happening for a while now. Probably since around the Berserk armor was donned.
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

interesting observation I had to go and look but you are right they are looking different... lets chalk it up to the arrival at elven island... distorts time, space and your face :twisted:
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah I noticed the facial details as well, but man I'm just so happy to see things moving along again. This is great! Seeing Guts and crew reminisce with new friends is pretty awesome, especially when you see that some of them still don't know each other very well. It seems like it's been forever for us, but for them it's much different. For some of them this is their first adventure together.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

I'm happy to see we're getting into Griffith's motivations a bit more.

I never quite got what his goal was after being reborn in the tower. I mean, he's basically a god, why go back and fight wars for petty land?

Certainly Falconia was a big deal and he did bring the rest of the God Hand back into the physical world but I was failing to see the big picture.

He's obviously working on a much bigger canvas than I was thinking.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Yup the bigger the ambition that harder the fall... cant wait to see good triumph over evil... or at least lock it back up in its box of crazy where it belongs :twisted: