New to the Berserk Forum? Have questions? Post Here First!

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

SilentSnake
imanewbie

Post by SilentSnake »

since it's the topic for newcomers then...

hi guys ;)

I would say that I'm addicted to berserk but if I'm here that means that's pretty obvious... :P
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

welcome silentsnake... enjoy your stay at the EG inn. The mindwerks bar is open from whenever to whenever. Youll find me somewhere around here or other places.
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Welcome everyone new here. More actual posters bring variety.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Bnyce
imanewbie
Location: In a place that seems surreal, but still so real ...

Post by Bnyce »

Hello everybody ...

My name is Ben/Bnyce and Ima a Berserk fanatic ... best show/anime/movie/ comic series I've seen in my life ....

I thank whoever created or contributes to this forum, for a place that us berserkers can express thoughts/ ideas /stupid theories :lol: ....

I hope I can be around for awhile ...
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Abide by the rules that's posted in the threads, otherwise I'll have to enforce my power upon you. Besides that, there really isn't anything much. Welcome to EG.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
vermillion
imanewbie

Post by vermillion »

Hello all. I have been reading posts since long time ago in this forum, but I'm normally too lazy (or don't have something interesting to say) to post. But since it seems to be better to have a first posting here, I will fulfill the formality.
I decided to call myself Vermillion in this forum (kind of noticeable). I am an Anime fan since 10 years ago, more or less, though I have been watching "cartoons" (as I considered them when I was a child) practically since I have been born. My first and very "Anime love" was, is and will be Macross.
Unlike most of the ones who posted here, I came to know Berserk, as well as another Anime and Mangas, through an Anime magazine in Argentine. Of course, back in that time it was impossible for me to actually get the volumes of it. But it was burned in my mind as one of the "must read sometime".
Some years later, I became an ASDL connection, and I started to download manga. Some day I finally decided to search for Berserk. I downloaded most of it with Mirc, and I read the first 25 volumes in 2 or 3 days (and managed myself not to be discovered by the boss). Then I searched for more in DailyManga, and eventually got linked to DP, where I knew Evil Genius. Never posted there though.
That's all. Thank for the releases and the high quality. Berserk is a very well made and original history with a fantastic art that deserves no less as what it's served here.
Else there are invited guests, there is no party
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Will you stop spamming this thread already? This thread actually has a use and you're messing it all up. If you really feel the need to spam, then do it in Off-The-Wall and no one will care. Leave this thread at least for it's intended purpose.

This spamming contest between you two is becoming really annoying.
hsmith
imanewbie

Post by hsmith »

Hi,

I'm relatively new to the Mindwerks forum. Like many people, I ended up watching the anime first and thought it was awesome. In fact, it was the first anime I watched, and it got me interested in anime. But, like everyone else, the ending felt like someone screwed me with my pants on, so I ended up googling till I came across websites which discussed the manga. I've downloaded episodes and bought early volumes with friends of mine... and I can't get enough.

I look forward to discussing Berserk online with y'all.
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

welcome and enjoy your stay here at the EG forums. I can't wait to see this forum to populate even more.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Welcome hsmith. Hope you have an enjoyable time in the forums. :wink:

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
grunge
imanewbie

Post by grunge »

Well this is my first post here ..... I watched the anime first and then went through the manga and eagerly awaiting the upcoming chapters . The reason i got hooked onto Berserk unlike any other anime that i have gone through so far is because of the story and the characters that seem so different (as if meant for a more mature audience unlike what I found for others) and also because Berserk has this dark and serious tone to it that keeps you engrossed.
I thank EG for the work they are doing and also for this wonderful forum.
More I want More !
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

welcome grunge. you can thank EG by posting and making quality posts here in the forums... I also handle all of EG's money, so if you fell the need to donate, make sure you write all checks to me (they must also be blank too) and no worries ill fill them out to the amount you wanted to donate them at.
call_me_kip
imanewbie

Post by call_me_kip »

halfnhalf: I also handle all of EG's money, so if you fell the need to donate, make sure you write all checks to me (they must also be blank too) and no worries ill fill them out to the amount you wanted to donate them at.
Oooh...I should stay away from halfnhalf or my ignornant newb self might get scammed. :lol:

I actually learned about Berserk from the old Sega Saturn game. Got me interested so I checked out the anime. When I found the manga, I was hooked.
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

welcome to the forums call_me_kip. dont worry about my scam only the real noobs actually do it. All in all be active in the forums!!!
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Hoooyaaa! Welcome all and stick around!
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Your Dark Memory
imanewbie

Post by Your Dark Memory »

Hey everyone. Ive been searching for a Berserk forum for a long time, and I must say, I'm quite impressed with this place. I hope that I can find people who like Berserk as much as I do. ^_^
randi
imanewbie

Post by randi »

ok so um *posts here first*

just wanted to intro myself. berserk has been on my list of mangas to read for a long time now. i've finally gotten around to it and i must say that it has gone beyond any expectations that i had for it. i'm totally sucked in to the story line and i love the depth and emotions that the characters display. currently in the middle of watching the anime and so far it too, is awesome.

i stumbled my way here from the spectrum and just had to give thanks for the wonderful scans and such :D
luciferian
Mastered PM

Post by luciferian »

Okay, you guys said to post here 1st... so I am... hope your happy...

Now I'll tell ya a little why I am into Berserk. I started watching it at first, then went to the manga. I sat there and read threw the entire series in one day, thanx both to band of hawks and this place, I am eternally grateful =P. And then I also this forums seems... how can I say it... unique...
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

well welcome to the Mindwerks forums (:P for psi) and hope you enjoy what makes this forum truely special
BSerk
imanewbie

Post by BSerk »

Im new tot his amazing manga, Ive only reached chapter 27. I am in the middle of writting a screen play for it but need more info about it.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

*thinks of sarcastic post* .......

Welcome to Mindwerks and good luck on that screen play.

No that wasn't sarcastic. XD
"Context is for Kings"
The_Oringial
imanewbie

Post by The_Oringial »

Hi, the name's oringial and this is my first (and hopefully not last) post. My addiction all started when my friend showed the anime and ever since then, I've been reading though the magna like no tomorrow. Here's hoping that I won't noob it up too badly.
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Welcome all new and nice Mario Ava Oringial. :lol:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Welcome to all.... The_Oringial nice AV but it would better fit your name if it was the first gen mario, go post in the off the wall forum in the Rate the AV and Sig above you thread, see what others think.....you probably dont care but who knows, again welcome.
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
rube203
imanewbie

Hey

Post by rube203 »

Just thought I'd post here to introduce myself. I've lurked long enough waiting for Berserk releases but this time I decided to make some posts while waiting, so I'll be around especially at times when new chapters are expected to be out soon.
Suicide Hotline... Please Hold