New to the Berserk Forum? Have questions? Post Here First!

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

zodd4271
imanewbie

Post by zodd4271 »

Hi, I'm zodd4271 and yes I am a newbie. I saw the Berserk anime at the video store and I thought that it deserved a rental. Needless to say the series blew me away, but I wanted (no needed) more so I looked for the manga. I found Spectrum Nexus and The Hawks. I devoured the manga up to Vol 27 in about a week and came here to get the newest chapters. I must thank you guys for the great work on the scans.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Hello Alrik and Zodd4271. Hope you have an enjoyable time here. :D

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

I'm halfnhalf, i read mangas, and well, im here for everything. Im God so obey me and forget about everyone else. Need anything, most likely i can get it, but dont be making topics about it that only makes me mad).
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

Hello, my name is Artezul.

I'm a lurker from DP forums, and now I lurk here. I took a break in hopes that if I left their would be a large stack of Berserk volumes released waiting if I came back.

Sadly that is not the case. :cry:

I enjoy reading more then posting. And if I wanted to post, most likely it's been said...

So I lurk on.
"Don't you get it yet?! If she's beautiful, you'll die instantly!!" Chopper
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Ahahaha nice to meet you.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

Hi I joined just from today *_*'. Just wanted to say that this berserk forum owns. :)
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Indeed it does my friend, indeed it does. :P
Sura
imanewbie

Post by Sura »

hello.

i am here because i enjoy berserk.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Hello Sura. Welcome to the forums.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Koliare
imanewbie

Post by Koliare »

Best manga:Berserk Best Anime:Scryed or Get backers
I drink, smoke and "snusar".

First time i got to know the power of berserk was when i accidently copied it from a friends computer. Needless to say i was hooked on berserk after the first volume. After coming to volume 24 i finally got ahold of the anime. It was nice to watch and to get to know the voices of the characters.

I am also a Megaman/Rockman Otaku............ i hate useless smileys like :) :x :twisted: :evil:

Oooh and i just love hentai in all forms except scat and tentacle
Smallest avatar around.
grimm
imanewbie

Post by grimm »

okay here it goes...hi i'm grimm and a newbie. i've liked berserk for quite some time now. i first watched the series and i thought it was a great anime, surprisingly i liked the ending. i came across the hawks and read the scanlations from them and the then the spectrum which had a link to here. ever since then i've been lurking...*thanks for the trans*... i've never really thought of posting before but it got kind of tempting with this thread. shucks, got me.
itachiforce
imanewbie

Post by itachiforce »

hammm...
i have a problam i need voulem 25+ any its gone in your mirc place, were can i find it.

ow im new, that's what u wented 2 hear didnt it?
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Yes, the despair bot is probably gone forever. Go to ckmoney.net to obtain your earlier releases. For some reason, it's down now, so you should try to check back later.

You are so lucky you didn't start a new thread about that one...and I don't know why I'm being so helpful...

Joel
imanewbie

Hello all

Post by Joel »

Hello everyone,

I'm Joel. I Introduced myself to Berserk walking through rogers video. I was hooked after the first episode and proceeded to watch the whole series in 2 nights. Then i searched to see what happens next and now i am here. This is my first adventure into comic/manga books and I am happy to find such an interesting work. Look forward to being a part of this community.

See ya around
Joel
519paintball.com
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Welcome Joel!

I look forward to chatting with you.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Kazure
This is my new home

Post by Kazure »

This isnt exactly my first post but here goes.

Hi, my name is Kazure im 17 and i was introduced to Berserk by a friend of mine. When i reached the end of the Anime, i figured i HAD to know what happens next. That cliff hanger made me rush to get the Manga and thus, I found places such as this to leech off of. :lol:
vlada
imanewbie

Post by vlada »

I'm writin' from Serbia, just thought to say hi
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

vlada wrote:I'm writin' from Serbia, just thought to say hi
welcome and enjoy your stay at the EG Inn, located on the street mindwerks. Youll find me at the bar, or the strip club.
Corkus
imanewbie

Post by Corkus »

YoYo, im new to the forum but have been a devote Berserkite for a year now. its by far my fav anime and manga. i ran into it by chance at a video store but i enjoy action-epic adventure theme genre so i picked it up and couldnt stop watching. i spent two full nights watching it through, and like many, was a bit befuddled by the ambiguous ending. it took me a couple months, but i then ran into the manga and now im just an addict waiting for the new chapters to come out and hopefully for guts to put down the white hawk.
"Surly only looks out for one guy...Surly!"
"Sorry, Surly."
"Shut up."
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

Corkus wrote:YoYo, im new to the forum but have been a devote Berserkite for a year now. its by far my fav anime and manga. i ran into it by chance at a video store but i enjoy action-epic adventure theme genre so i picked it up and couldnt stop watching. i spent two full nights watching it through, and like many, was a bit befuddled by the ambiguous ending. it took me a couple months, but i then ran into the manga and now im just an addict waiting for the new chapters to come out and hopefully for guts to put down the white hawk.
damn... all you noobs and berserk.. wheres my ippo or gantz fans?

anyways Welcome and enjoy your stay.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Wow this thread actually seems to be working. I am amazed i guess good newbies aren't a myth after all. :shock:

Well welcome all. Enjoy your stay.

Gants and Ippo are both badass btw.
mst3000
imanewbie

First Post!

Post by mst3000 »

Hey guys, this is mst3000. I'm a huge fan of Berserk, and have been so for a pretty long time. I think the first time I saw Berserk was about 6 or 7 years ago (I think in '98 - my freshman year in college). A friend of mine had a fansub of the first episode, and it looked pretty interesting. I didn't actually watch the rest of the series until 2 years after that. I was blown away. Best - anime - ever. Plain and simple. I have gotten several people into Berserk since then, and even they admit it's their favorite anime. I have yet to see a better anime since Berserk. Obviously you guys already know this - I'm just preaching to the choir.

I used to read this board back when it was on digital panic, but I just lurked - I didn't join the board until now.

I've read all the manga, and consider myself fairly well versed in the world of Berserk, and I look forward to contributing whenever I can.

*runs away into corner, cowers, whimpers*

(Let the flaming begin) :P
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Welcome to the boards mst3000.

You've lurked, so I'm sure you know how things work around here. We'll be looking forward to good things from you. :wink:
mst3000
imanewbie

Post by mst3000 »

Heh heh, thanks. You'll see me around occasionally. I can't post that much, because I can't read the board at work, but I'll post when I can. :)
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Well so far so good. You have 2 posts and both have been good. But if you have been lurking, then I am sure you have already figured out what not to do, like Femto said you should be fine. So welcome. :D