Berserk 336 - Pandæmonium

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Berserk 336 - Pandæmonium

Post by DrPepperPro »

hadi
This is my new home

Re: Berserk 336 - Pandæmonium

Post by hadi »

I'm a sick person. Euphoric to see a new chapter of a manga. Sick

Thanks EG
greak
imanewbie

Post by greak »

really loving this chapter.
twitter.com/greak
luciferian
Mastered PM

Post by luciferian »

I liked the chapter.
It showed that griffith is, indeed, controlling the apostles. Its a chapter to help Rickon grow. And I liked the interaction between all the characters this chapter. Them pondering about a large sword, bigger than a man, and all came up with the same guy =D

September is the next chapter, so thats is not a hiatus, which is fantastic... Its something I am afraid of, oh heres a 20 page chapter... see you next time (troll).

Fantastic work as always EG. How much work into the chapter, i am wondering. Because, all the chapter you have do not show redraws, which is actually fairly typical in scans. Great job, cant wait for the next chapter.
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

luciferian wrote:Fantastic work as always EG. How much work into the chapter, i am wondering. Because, all the chapter you have do not show redraws, which is actually fairly typical in scans. Great job, cant wait for the next chapter.
DrPepperPro is an actual wizard. I think that's how he does it. He also functions as my personal Berserk Search Engine when I need to know if any particular terms have been mentioned in earlier chapters. I can only assume he also does that through magic.
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

LordMune wrote:
luciferian wrote:Fantastic work as always EG. How much work into the chapter, i am wondering. Because, all the chapter you have do not show redraws, which is actually fairly typical in scans. Great job, cant wait for the next chapter.
DrPepperPro is an actual wizard. I think that's how he does it. He also functions as my personal Berserk Search Engine when I need to know if any particular terms have been mentioned in earlier chapters. I can only assume he also does that through magic.

Well, however he - and the rest of the EG team! - do it, I am extremely grateful. Thanks as always for this, EG.
DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Post by DrPepperPro »

He also magically copies over the chapter title from the previous chapter and forgets to change the number.

Anyways about the chapter:

Intruder(s): I think it's Silat and co. wanting to spy in on the inner workings.
Pandæmonium: The door Rickert and Locus enter in on page 9 and the door they are shown standing in front of on p18-19 are different, so there's definitely more stuff in the overall fortress.
Erica/Daiba/Luca: Maybe next time they'll have a discussion of how they know Guts. Or that could be skipped by starting the scene with "oh so that's how you met him etc.". What interesting facts can they piece together? Maybe they'll talk in more detail with Rickert if he returns.
Bijan
imanewbie

Post by Bijan »

Thank you for all your great work!
Deathbringer
n00b eater

Post by Deathbringer »

Mucho thanks for all the work. I was too weak this time around and checked out the raw, even though it's a dialogue heavy chapter. I gotta work on my self-restraint.
caiooa
imanewbie

Post by caiooa »

thank you guys for your hard work
So...Griffith createing a new world, with endless stream of common enemies of mankind and apostles was to create a place for apostles among humans?
somefatman
notanewb

Post by somefatman »

Thanks guys for all your hard work.
BigSassy
Mastered PM

Post by BigSassy »

EG, you guys are always amazing. Thank you so much for your continued work through all these years.
Aeriel
Mastered PM

Post by Aeriel »

Thank you so much EG!
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Thanks again EG got to love me some Berserk... The idea for this chapter is awesome although it begs the question how long are they going to be satisfied with that... I see an uprising in the future or something like it... hope the questions about the sword and stuff means that we are going to see Guts and his crew soon.
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
dialdfordesi
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by dialdfordesi »

A month late to say thanks...this is great to read in downtime when I work 70 hours a week haha.
Trust me, I'm a doctor!