Berserk 322 - Thundering Heart

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Berserk 322 - Thundering Heart

Post by DrPepperPro »

War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Re: Berserk 322 - Thundering Heart

Post by War Machine »

Direct download is now available:
Chapter 322 (Right click and select Save As)

The file you get is labeled 320, but don't worry, it is actually 322. The reason why that's incorrectly labeled is because my school doesn't let me upload new files to the website during vacation, so what I did to circumvent that problem was to replace an old file instead. The links in the website are mixed as well, but it's late, I'll fix that later. That's why I put a direct link this time around.

Edit: Ok, the links on the site are correct now, just don't listen to the names of the files you download:

http://berserkvault.dyndns.org/
Last edited by War Machine on Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
incubus
imanewbie

Post by incubus »

War Machine wrote:awesome link
Thanks man :D
i don't know how my poor mobile connection would react with a torrent :-?
brunoafh
This is my new home

Post by brunoafh »

Thanks as always, EG (and War Machine for direct link).

Was a pretty good chapter. Can't complain.

I bet this Sea God segment would read quite well if read just after the beginning of the Fantasia arc and without the huge break between chapters.
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

Yay! Thanks EG! Your work is greatly appreciated.
Deathbringer
n00b eater

Post by Deathbringer »

So the pirates were defeated, Guts reached THE HEART and the Sea God left his lair. The arc's climax is pretty close and we'll get some submarine action with Guts and the Heart's guardians. And is it me or was the art slightly off this week? The girls looked different in a way.

Thanks for the release, EG. Loving that pirate talk as usual. If they weren't killed in battle AGAIN, i'm pretty sure they'll survive this arc even after the Sea God dies.
lon3vvolf
n00b Smasher

Post by lon3vvolf »

Deathbringer wrote:So the pirates were defeated, Guts reached THE HEART and the Sea God left his lair. The arc's climax is pretty close and we'll get some submarine action with Guts and the Heart's guardians. And is it me or was the art slightly off this week? The girls looked different in a way.

Thanks for the release, EG. Loving that pirate talk as usual. If they weren't killed in battle AGAIN, i'm pretty sure they'll survive this arc even after the Sea God dies.
Thanks for the spoiler warning :censored:
It does take a minute to download the chapter >__<
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

lon3vvolf wrote:
Deathbringer wrote:So the pirates were defeated, Guts reached THE HEART and the Sea God left his lair. The arc's climax is pretty close and we'll get some submarine action with Guts and the Heart's guardians. And is it me or was the art slightly off this week? The girls looked different in a way.

Thanks for the spoiler warning :censored:
It does take a minute to download the chapter >__<
Do you even need a spoiler warning when the thread is to talk about this particular chapter? I don't think we've ever used them before...
Rolos
Tastes like burning!

Post by Rolos »

lon3vvolf wrote: Thanks for the spoiler warning :censored:
Oh, shut up.

Thanks for the chapter, this arc officially bored me, the drawings were weird (Isidro's face looked broad as fuck in some frames), the next chapter is coming out soon hurray and yeepee, Gutt's needs to kill something human-looking, and a recurrent character HAS to die, I don't care which one, in order to make me care again.
I no longer care for tentacled, toothed vaginas.
One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings.
~Diogenes of Sinope
lon3vvolf
n00b Smasher

Post by lon3vvolf »

I was just super excited about the release :D

I actually agree with brunoafh. If someone took a 2 year break and caught up to berserk now this arc would seem exciting to say the least. I hope once this anime project comes to fruition we will get the story rolling towards more climactic parts.
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

I just hope that part of the reason Miura's releases have been so slow is that he was (secretly) helping to work on the anime, and now that it's coming out the Berserk releases will speed up.

I know it's almost certainly not going to happen, but I can hope, right? :)
Satinn
imanewbie

Post by Satinn »

I cant wait until they finally finish this Sea God Arc, I find it to be a needless filler arc to buy time before Caska gets to the island that can restore her memories. Miura probably still hasnt decided on what Caska will do when she isnt retarded anymore, she will probably choose to help Griffith instead of Guts (which would suck but it would make the story continue on longer) or go after her child, maybe even reveal that mystery child they found in the Sea God arc as the reincarnation of her child that died.

I imagine that they will also have to do some sort of quest in order to restore Caska's memories when they reach the island.
citanuzuki666
notanewb

Post by citanuzuki666 »

I peaked at the 323 RAW, and the next chapter will be out on July the 22nd.
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

Satinn wrote:I cant wait until they finally finish this Sea God Arc, I find it to be a needless filler arc to buy time before Caska gets to the island that can restore her memories. Miura probably still hasnt decided on what Caska will do when she isnt retarded anymore, she will probably choose to help Griffith instead of Guts (which would suck but it would make the story continue on longer) or go after her child, maybe even reveal that mystery child they found in the Sea God arc as the reincarnation of her child that died.
Given how tightly crafted Berserk has been up to now, I really doubt that Miura doesn't already know exactly how Caska is going to react when she regains her memories.
brunoafh
This is my new home

Post by brunoafh »

Istvan wrote:Given how tightly crafted Berserk has been up to now, I really doubt that Miura doesn't already know exactly how Caska is going to react when she regains her memories.
Agree.

Although some segments of Berserk may have been peppered with bits of "making it up as I go", Caska getting her memories back is too major of a plot point to not have been thought out. I question whether or not she'll regain her memories at all, perhaps she'll only regain her personality. I kind of forgot what was initially said about the whole Elfheim thing, to be honest. It feels like it was so long ago.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Istvan wrote:Given how tightly crafted Berserk has been up to now, I really doubt that Miura doesn't already know exactly how Caska is going to react when she regains her memories.
Yeah, I agree as well. I imagine he already has most of the major events plotted out. It's just a matter of filling in the spaces between. As cohesive as the story has always been, it's a little hard for me to imagine that Miura is now shooting from the hip, but you never know I guess.