Ways you do not want Berserk to end

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

rubberchicken
imanewbie

Re: Ways you do not want Berserk to end

Post by rubberchicken »

Ways you do not want Berserk to end
Abruptly upon Miura's death.
Satinn
imanewbie

Post by Satinn »

- Caska regains her memories and decides to follow Griffith instead of Guts, Guts is enraged and seeks to kills them both. Farnese and Schierke fight over who gets to be Gut's new woman :p.

- Guts ends up bleeding to death and turns into the same thing as the skull knight, he then trains Isidro to continue seeking revenge for him.
Fradener
imanewbie

Post by Fradener »

Just as Guts and co are about to attack the enemy stronghold, the fourth wall is broken as police show up and arrest everybody.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

"I fart in your general direction!"
jfss
imanewbie

Post by jfss »

With the Sea God plot arc turning into tentacle erotica in the next chapter, and all the main characters choking to death.
Geriatricwarrior
imanewbie

Post by Geriatricwarrior »

When Caska dies, Guts jumps into an Evangelion that's conveniently stashed on-board the ship and causes the 3rd impact. Before everyone melts into a strange salve, he bitches and moans like a 14 year old because he hasn't been able to get his rocks off in years--Caska's drooling makes him limp, Everella and Shierk won't fit him, he's not gay, and nailing Farnese is impossible with Serpico's cock-blocking expertise (He's a strategist, that's for sure)

worst ending ever.
(my first post too)
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

jfss wrote:With the Sea God plot arc turning into tentacle erotica in the next chapter, and all the main characters choking to death.
Hmm, get rid of the guys and that might be the best ending imaginable. :lol:
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
TheParagon
Mastered PM

Post by TheParagon »

with griffith telling guts that he has a grand plan to make the planet a better place, and guts understanding and apologizing to griffith. they then become friends again and together they makes midland and the rest of the planet a happier place

or a similar ending to ghostbusters, where they sing music high and everyone gets happy and sings along, to destroy the god hands

edit: since they are five and standing atop the fingers of the giant arm with hand, shouldt they be called the god fingers? :)
lon3vvolf
n00b Smasher

Post by lon3vvolf »

It ends with another flashback.
TheParagon wrote:edit: since they are five and standing atop the fingers of the giant arm with hand, shouldt they be called the god fingers? :)
That sounds like a delicious junk food snack. "Come try our God Fingers. Taste our new BBQ eclipse flavor."
pardigon
imanewbie

Post by pardigon »

Fradener wrote:Just as Guts and co are about to attack the enemy stronghold, the fourth wall is broken as police show up and arrest everybody.
NNNnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ! ! !
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

TheParagon wrote:edit: since they are five and standing atop the fingers of the giant arm with hand, shouldt they be called the god fingers? :)
Well they're called the God Hand, singular. The five of them together make up the hand.
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

Starnum wrote:
Well they're called the God Hand, singular. The five of them together make up the hand.
But this brings to mind an important question, namely which hand of god are they? Are they the right hand of god, or are they the left hand of god? Or does Idea of Evil only have one hand?

Actually, if Idea has two hands and there's thus another God's Hand running around, that would help explain why the myth of that great king from a thousand years ago has five "angels" coming to destroy his kingdom. Hmm....
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

*Looks at manga*

Right hand.
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
Superboi
notanewb

Post by Superboi »

I wonder if god masturbates with that hand.

Back on topic... I would hate it if it ended with god using the god hand to masturbate the universe out of existence.
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

Superboi wrote:I wonder if god masturbates with that hand.

Back on topic... I would hate it if it ended with god using the god hand to masturbate the universe out of existence.
I don't think the words "on topic" mean quite what you seem to think they mean.
papasith
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by papasith »

Istvan wrote:
Superboi wrote:I wonder if god masturbates with that hand.

I don't think the words "on topic" mean quite what you seem to think they mean.
i do believe he has the concept of humor down, and i have to agree that would be a bad way for it to end.

i do wonder if the right and left hand of god symbolism will come into play eventually
Rolos
Tastes like burning!

Post by Rolos »

My name is Inigo Montoya.
You killed my joke.
Prepare to die.
One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings.
~Diogenes of Sinope
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

Worst way to end is if Guts dies and Isidro has to carry on his name ... he'd be splattered in a matter of minutes
Audentis Fortuna Juvet - Virgil
tsubaimomo
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by tsubaimomo »

The Herald wrote:Worst way to end is if Guts dies and Isidro has to carry on his name ... he'd be splattered in a matter of minutes
Not if the Berserk armor has its way with him. It'd be like CG Yoda jumpin' around...
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

tsubaimomo wrote:
The Herald wrote:Worst way to end is if Guts dies and Isidro has to carry on his name ... he'd be splattered in a matter of minutes
Not if the Berserk armor has its way with him. It'd be like CG Yoda jumpin' around...
Nope. Still splattered in a matter of minutes...it'd just be a few extra minutes, that's all.
jistanidiot
imanewbie

Post by jistanidiot »

Azurian wrote: Everything since Gambino died and guts fell off the cliff with an arrow in his chest has been a dying hallucination/dream.
Every time I think about that one scene about all the little camp fires being dreams and all being caught up in Griffith's dream, I wonder if this isn't the ending Miura has in mind.

As for ways I don't want Berserk to end...I really don't want Gutz to die at the end. I can see some sort of "happy" ending in that Griffith and the Godhand are all killed, the Idea of Evil has to start over building an new Godhand, and in their final battle Griffith gets in one fatal blow in and he and Gutz both die together.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

I would hate to see it end now... unfinished that would suck big ass... that also goes for all other manga :evil:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Synaux
imanewbie

Post by Synaux »

Starnum wrote:
There's no way they could get everyone in the world (and it would need to be the entire world, if such a thing would even work) to lay down their negative emotions. How would they even coordinate that without something like a means of modern communication. *Imagines Goku screaming at the world to give up their energy to help defeat Cell, via King Kai's powers from the spirit world, and then shakes his head as if to disspell the ridiculous thought of something like that happening in Berserk.* I mean, even today when it's possible to broadcast to the entire civilized world at the same time, can you imagine such a thing as "world peace" even being possible? In conclusion I expect the end of Berserk to be nothing short of an unforseen epic grand finale. *crosses fingers*
Ah yes, but what about the unified White Hawk dream that Griffin imposed upon the entire populace of the Berserk world (except Gatts' team) via his "medium"--Sonia. Mass communication in the Berserk world is certainly possible at least on some levels.
Synaux
imanewbie

Post by Synaux »

Gatts dies and gets sucked up like the "Evil Count" but somehow he is able to keep his armor. He then slaughters all the lost souls [it would be hilarious if he beats them all with löve...haha] and beats the God Hand from the inside. Then the Skull Knight finds Gatts and brings him back to the normal dimension. Gatts kills all the apostles as I think we all pretty much expect. Griffith kills the Skull Knight. Gatts then kills Griffith in a near death battle--Caska then in a retarded stunt kills Gatts.

Gatts gets raped by Femto. Da End.

Or Gatts' and Caska's kid kills Griffith.

The whole series turnings into a Pirates of the Dark Water series.