Fan Art

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

those pics were of post-eclipse guts if im not mistaken. a person still has the right to critique (give his opinion) on something, even if it is also an opinion as well ;)
Silhouette
imanewbie

Post by Silhouette »

Hi just joined the forum and would like to share a pic I coloured
hope you like it :)

Click on pic to show full size
Gattsblackfalcon
This is my new home

Post by Gattsblackfalcon »

Wow nice pic , I like what you did with the armor , btw your avatar coloring looks really good.
Ultra Berserk fan , Gatts wanna be . Image and EvilDmitri rocks ftw.
Tenyo
imanewbie

Post by Tenyo »

Ok, lets see if I got it pretty good this time... I put the bodies back in.. added some background color (but not fully mainly because it looked bad). I kept the cloak red because an all black cloak just doesn't fit as well here if you ask me... Oh and I think I fixed the blood on the sword. So I think this may be a good improvement to the last one.. Or maybe not. lol.
(1st color job: Round 2!)

EnglishJim
This is my new home

Post by EnglishJim »

Yeah, that definately looks more complete right there and the blood looks much more realistic. Overall an improvement on the last. Good job.
ryusenka
This is my new home

Post by ryusenka »

A fanart of Caska I drew. What you guys think? I had to go through a bit of the book to draw her armor since I can't draw that from memory. It was kinda hard to clean this up because I was using 2B lead, which smudges a lot, so it looks smudgy because of that.

"Understand that it's just a person - not worth devoting any nightmares to." - JTHM
wasurera
imanewbie

More art

Post by wasurera »

I've seen some great coloring on here. I'm contributing a bit, though it was done before I knew what color skull knight is. Random pages done for a coloring class. The only thing I'm blatantly unhappy with is skull knight's eyes.

Aaaand a bit of original fanart, though I know that too much of Guts' arm is missing (went a bit stump-happy).

Image[/img]
Gattsblackfalcon
This is my new home

Post by Gattsblackfalcon »

:shock: :shock: Wow that colorings of yours Wasurera,my gosh are pretty awesome .
Ultra Berserk fan , Gatts wanna be . Image and EvilDmitri rocks ftw.
EnglishJim
This is my new home

Post by EnglishJim »

I've never imagined Skull Knight in blue(ish) armor before, but it doesn't look all too bad. Your colorings have a "soft" look to them if you know what I mean and it makes the landscapes look really nice.

Your original fan art is well done too and I'd like to see more of that kinda thing. Just one question, what's with Gut's elven ears?
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

:shock:
Pretty awewome new colorings and artwork. MORE is always welcome.
Brainpiercing
"Beer cures poison" - (almost) Guts.
wasurera
imanewbie

Post by wasurera »

EnglishJim wrote:I've never imagined Skull Knight in blue(ish) armor before, but it doesn't look all too bad. Your colorings have a "soft" look to them if you know what I mean and it makes the landscapes look really nice.

Your original fan art is well done too and I'd like to see more of that kinda thing. Just one question, what's with Gut's elven ears?
On that assignment we were coloring using channels in photoshop, which is a softer way to work - you can take it straight to press without having to separate the channels. You should have seen my crazy pallete before I started working that way. The page with the hootchie of the Godhand looked like a raggae poster.

And they are too pointed. The anime always had them that way, so I was like 'what the hell'. ;)
wasurera
imanewbie

Post by wasurera »

Brainpiercing wrote::shock:
Pretty awewome new colorings and artwork. MORE is always welcome.
I know. There are some shots from the recent chapters that I'm itching to color. The time is the one factor that's kicking my ass.
wasurera
imanewbie

Post by wasurera »

Gattsblackfalcon wrote::shock: :shock: Wow that colorings of yours Wasurera,my gosh are pretty awesome .
Thanks. ;D
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

One friendly reminder, wasurera:

Some people here (including those that count, i.e. make the rules) don't like it when you make mutiple posts by yourself underneath each other. I wouldn't want to you to be chastised by them for it, so it should be a good idea to somehow avoid it in the future. It's just the way this board works, and it does work quite well that way.

But keep the colorings coming. They are very great.
Brainpiercing
"Beer cures poison" - (almost) Guts.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Yeah, do not post more than once consequentively. Use the edit button. I'll let it slide because your colouring is awesome.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

wasurera, your coloring is amazing! :D

However, please edit your posts to add more info unless someone responded to ya. Friendly reminder. :D
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

right on wasurera these are great... I like what you did with SK that bone color is what I was going for but you got it down... as for your Guts painting its good but something is wrong with it, I dont know if its the jaw not being wide enough or the ears being to big or something... but I am not an Artist so I really cant critique you, so if you really want some help geting better with your origanal art work I would try the people a Skull Knight.net... I perruse over there every once and a while to see some art, get some more tips (not like I have put them to use :roll: ) but there are a lot of people that are willing to cunstructively critisis until you feel like you cant be critisised anymore :twisted:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
wasurera
imanewbie

Post by wasurera »

Brainpiercing wrote:One friendly reminder, wasurera:

Some people here (including those that count, i.e. make the rules) don't like it when you make mutiple posts by yourself underneath each other. I wouldn't want to you to be chastised by them for it, so it should be a good idea to somehow avoid it in the future. It's just the way this board works, and it does work quite well that way.

But keep the colorings coming. They are very great.

That's an odd rule, but ok. I understand about not spamming, but making different posts to reply to different people is the way I'm used to doing it (mainly because I've been working a night shift and I'm not normally awake or at the computer when the forums are active - makes it hard to carry on a conversation with multiple people in one post per day). I'll try just gathering all of my replies into one post, keep it clean. :o
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

what you can do is just scroll down and view the topic review, and then just address whoever you feel like, or quote the person, copy it, and edit it into your last post.
Silhouette
imanewbie

Post by Silhouette »

Thanks Gattsblackfalcon, and since you liked my avatar here is the original pic

Click on pic for full size
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

That's cool. I would say the edges of the Dragon Slayer need to be black too, mostly.
TheDrizzit
Beware my tactical spam

Post by TheDrizzit »

They mostly come at night....mostly....
That's right!! Another pointless post by me bitches!!! HA!
Ollie
imanewbie

Post by Ollie »

Wasurera, you're awesome! I added you to my watchlist on dA. :D
ZoddsNo1Fan
This is my new home

Post by ZoddsNo1Fan »

I finished my Ubrik painting i started a year ago(never quite got around to it). Dont have a scanner so i used MS Paint as my software. If i had a scanner i could show you some of my work, oh well.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/kh ... 1165783036
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

http://www.mangahelpers.com/images/3stiluz.jpg

They have some coloring contest at MH, and it turns out a Berserk coloring won the pot. Since I'm too lazy to upload the picture, follow the linkzor!