Fan Art

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

SURE YOU CAN.. you just GOTTA belieeeve brotha man.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Kenshink wrote:If you plan on doing any more, Sillat, Zodd, Lord Mozgus or Skull Knight would all own..

I dont know if it is too hard or time consuming.. But could you make a battle "scene" with two characters fighting, Something that we wouldn't normally see, meh probably too much work though worth a shot..
Well, there are a few reasons why I choose to do pin-up type of drawings instead of action scenes. First of all, action scenes are far more time-consuming than a single, standing character. Just getting the layout and positioning of the characters right takes me a while and rendering them would take a lot longer.

Then there's the technical stuff, like the fact that I HAVE to work big. Somebody might have already noticed, but the feet of the characters in my drawings always get cut off. I don't do that intentionally, I just tend to work on a larger scale and the feet usually get cut off. If I were to do a drawing with two characters, I'd have to work a lot bigger, and not only does that mean more work, but it also means that I wouldn't be able to scan them in my A4 scanner.

If somebody really wants it, I could do an action scene, but it would be far more sketchy and unfinished than the stuff I've been posting so far. Otherwise, I'll probably be doing Skull Knight next, followed by Silatt maybe.
Kenshink
imanewbie

Post by Kenshink »

I don't want to force you to do anything, just do what is fun for yourself :p
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, it's all good, just hook us up with SK.

I take it you'll be doing me a sketch next though, right?

*Smiles like a good little boy*
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Starnum wrote:I take it you'll be doing me a sketch next though, right?
Yup. Skull Knight is on hold 'till I finish your character.

And don't worry Kenshink, I know you weren't trying to force me into anything. I would like to do an action scene sometime though.
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Ill try and do some of my own stuff to post.. Sure it wont be nearly as good as your stuff but practice makes perfect...
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

That's the spirit!
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

*does arm pump*

*picks wedgie*
Perkelex
imanewbie

Post by Perkelex »

Thanks for the compliments. I can't believe I got the hand wrong! I even checked it from a picture I had on my comp, lol. I have no excuse :D. (And it's not copied from the manga :P)
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Oh yeah, it's obvious it's not a copy. It's okay about the arm. You did a really good job. We'd like to see more of your work. ;)
Perkelex
imanewbie

Post by Perkelex »

I drew this at school today (it's not as good as the last one I think, and it's a bit weird :P ):
http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders ... 000002.jpg

edit: I thought my scanner sucked but I guess it was just me who sucked at scanning :O
Anyway, I made new versions of the previous pictures:
http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders ... 00001f.jpg
http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders ... 00002b.jpg

edit2: Blah... Another picture............ Here:
http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders ... 00006b.jpg
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Nice.. I like your slan, looks more kiddy which is tite. Still hot though? :P
Last edited by Buzkashi on Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

The puckk one is cute, but overall my favorite is the Guts One you drew.

NARUTO + BLEACH doesn't even come close to the BEST MANGA= ONE PIECE
Gaiseric
Tastes like burning!

Post by Gaiseric »

Buzkashi wrote:Nice.. I like you slan, looks more kiddy which is tite. Still hot though? :P
So wrong, and thats a horrible pun.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Woah, chibi Slann...how weird. :P
J2 Cool
notanewb

Post by J2 Cool »

Starnum wrote:Don't expect anything from me...I can't draw.
[rant]worst overused statement ever :P But seriously, I hate that sentence. Nobody is born drawing like Femto. trust me. A better statement is "I don't draw". It's understandable that not everyone wants to dedicate themself to drawing, which I believe you have to, to be good. But wishing won't do anything to "have the talent" some people do. It just takes a ton of practice and a ton of will power. [/rant]

Sorry, not aimed at anyone. Just I grievance I have with the world in general :D
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

:?

Um, okay...I uh, don't..draw...or something.

Nah, I spent all of my character points on writing. ;)
J2 Cool
notanewb

Post by J2 Cool »

don't draw doesnt sound right either. "I choose not to draw" ... ? Damn it! just forget it! :lol: But you know what I mean
Perkelex
imanewbie

Post by Perkelex »

Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

J2 Cool wrote:[rant]worst overused statement ever :P But seriously, I hate that sentence. Nobody is born drawing like Femto. trust me. A better statement is "I don't draw". It's understandable that not everyone wants to dedicate themself to drawing, which I believe you have to, to be good. But wishing won't do anything to "have the talent" some people do. It just takes a ton of practice and a ton of will power. [/rant]

Sorry, not aimed at anyone. Just I grievance I have with the world in general :D
Hey, I wasn't born drawing either, and I don't consider it a talent at all. If anything, I'd say that my talent is that I really like to draw. And when you do something a lot, you will get better at it. Just like you said, I've dedicated myself to it, and that's why I'm somewhat decent (even though I still need a lifetime of work to draw the way I really want to). And, just like you said, I believe that if people really like it, and if they really dedicate themselves to it, they can be as good as anybody they want. It just takes some patience and a lot of practice.
J2 Cool
notanewb

Post by J2 Cool »

Wow, I really like your own stylistic take on Berserk Perkelex. And yeah, Femto, I meant born how you're drawing now. I'm sure you have darker days
cloud21
imanewbie

Post by cloud21 »

hey im kinda new to the forum i was on the old one didnt get 2 post much before i was closed but heres a bunch of my art few from berserk couple most i did in my own style :) hope u like um heres the link most pics arent done :cry:

[/url]http://www.msnusers.com/cdclddmbhcq80hb ... %20001.jpg
http://www.msnusers.com/cdclddmbhcq80hb ... 20007.jpg http://www.msnusers.com/cdclddmbhcq80hb ... %20008.jpg
[/url]http://www.msnusers.com/cdclddmbhcq80hb ... %20009.jpg
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

put [img] in front of it and [/img] after it.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

And you may want to use some different location, cause I think that is in your personal hotmail account. Use this site or something else similar.

http://www.imageshack.us/
cloud21
imanewbie

Post by cloud21 »

sorry lets try this

Image[/list]