Fan Art

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Exizil
notanewb

Post by Exizil »

Its a good pic so I'm gonna lay down the constructive crit. Right now the picture looks very still. Add some blur or some more vibration marks to make it seem like were in the middle of the action... instead of it kinda looking like thier posing.
J2 Cool
notanewb

Post by J2 Cool »

Exizil wrote:Its a good pic so I'm gonna lay down the constructive crit. Right now the picture looks very still. Add some blur or some more vibration marks to make it seem like were in the middle of the action... instead of it kinda looking like thier posing.
yeah, I agree, but I'm not gonna mess with it any more. I did it months back so I'd just try to keep that in mind were I to do another one.
Kêthêrîc
This is my new home

Post by Kêthêrîc »

pretty nice ones so far... damn i gotta find a scanner. i did a weird one in charcoal.
Dio
King of Alcohol

Post by Dio »

Kêthêrîc wrote:pretty nice ones so far... damn i gotta find a scanner. i did a weird one in charcoal.
Charcoal? This I have to see
ImageImage
Dark_Zilo
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by Dark_Zilo »

me too
The most beautiful thing in life is life itself
Get bitten by me
Exizil
notanewb

Post by Exizil »

I agree, that sounds very cool.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Dezamn i dont feel like finishing the ones im workin on now after seeing that ...sheesh make a guy look bad. Maybe after some more practice

(actually i dont feel like finishing because Gutt's hair is soooooo hard for me.)
Pyro
imanewbie

Post by Pyro »

Something i did a few months back. Hope ya like it. :D

1|= y0|_| (4|\| R34|) 7|-|15, 7|-|3|\| y0|_| @r3 0|\|3 1337 G33k!
Pergatory
Mastered PM

Post by Pergatory »

NICE!!! hmmm now i guess i
ll have to post something...now all thats left to do is draw something for the first time in a while...
8)
The Sea At Night Time Makes Me Shiver...If You Stare At It...It Feelis Like You'll Get Swallowed...Into The Depth Of This Dark Wave... Image
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Well heres the one i said i wasnt gona finish and ended up somewhat finishing, but im not happy with what i did. Maybe when i get better ill come back to it. its kinda blury from the shitty camera i have. And the lighting in my rooms shitty.

Pyro
imanewbie

Post by Pyro »

Looks great!!! Can't wait to see it finished.
1|= y0|_| (4|\| R34|) 7|-|15, 7|-|3|\| y0|_| @r3 0|\|3 1337 G33k!
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I dunno if i am, maybe when im better. Because the whole thing doesnt look to good and ima just gona fuck it worse when i tried to do the body so youno.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Exizil
notanewb

Post by Exizil »

To both Buzkashi and Mr. Hippie, nice art.

I wish there were more good art of Gatts as he is now. Also, does anyone of this forum ever color parts of the manga? If so I got an easy one to color if anyone takes requests.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Soooo... No more fan art *goes off to find Femto*
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Luck-
Mastered PM

Post by Luck- »

i have more but i have a bad habit of not finishin it :oops: Image
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

i have the same problem.
Luck-
Mastered PM

Post by Luck- »

bukashi can u post up some of ur unfinished art i wanna check it out
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

you can look up at my previous Gutts one. But alas i just started to do berserk art for this board. And people have already told me to not post non berserk art up.
Luck-
Mastered PM

Post by Luck- »

Yea i saw the earlier one it was pretty nice man i know u got some talent thats y i wanted to see more. I have like 5 unfinished drawings of gutts, but i draw alot of different stuff, i'm just learning how to draw gutts right now
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Luck-: The one on the top left looked like Gats, well drawn. But the one on the bottom right looked like it was from DBZ...

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Luck-
Mastered PM

Post by Luck- »

yea the bottom right one i drew a while back when i use to draw dbz anyways thanks for the complement
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Eldo wrote:Luck-: The one on the top left looked like Gats, well drawn. But the one on the bottom right looked like it was from DBZ...
That’s what I was thinking.

Hey Buzkashi, how come your second drawing doesn’t look as good as the first? Actually, they look as if two different people drew them. *Shrugs* Maybe it’s just me.
Luck-
Mastered PM

Post by Luck- »

I didn't know wat section to put this in so i just put it here. http://www.satyrnet.it/berserk/cosplay.htm its a bunch of cosplays
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Starnum wrote:
Eldo wrote:Luck-: The one on the top left looked like Gats, well drawn. But the one on the bottom right looked like it was from DBZ...
That’s what I was thinking.

Hey Buzkashi, how come your second drawing doesn’t look as good as the first? Actually, they look as if two different people drew them. *Shrugs* Maybe it’s just me.
Are you good sir calling me a plagurist? :evil:

Bah i did them both, the second one was just much harder, not like either of them was good. But still I take pride into what I put had work into.
Luck-
Mastered PM

Post by Luck- »

someone colored this i dont' know who but its some damn good coloring so in a way its fanart.