silatt

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Pergatory
Mastered PM

silatt

Post by Pergatory »

i was reading the older chapters of the manga and one of the leaders of the kushan army "Silatt" somewhat said he knew gatts a long time ago??? well unless i missed something i dont remember him.
The Sea At Night Time Makes Me Shiver...If You Stare At It...It Feelis Like You'll Get Swallowed...Into The Depth Of This Dark Wave... Image
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Becuase he fought him right before Gutts rejoined the Hawks to save Griffith, and right when he was attackin the hawks he fought Gutts agian.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
psi29a
Godo

fixed...

Post by psi29a »

Silat~
Prince of the Bakiraka, a clan of the Kushan Empire. Silat is a fierce warrior who proved himself in a Midland Tournament after the end of the 100-year war. Using strange weaponry such as the Katars, Silat's technique is deadly. While he was defeated by Guts twice, Silat and his army are more than a match for most of Midland's forces.

First Appearance: Volume 9 (Episode 041: Competition Meeting)

Place of Knowledge: http://skullknight.net/encyclopedia/wor ... index.html
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

i guess.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Pergatory
Mastered PM

Post by Pergatory »

The Sea At Night Time Makes Me Shiver...If You Stare At It...It Feelis Like You'll Get Swallowed...Into The Depth Of This Dark Wave... Image
Pergatory
Mastered PM

Post by Pergatory »

well thank u very much answers that
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Buzkashi wrote:i guess.
Buzkashi: What have we all told you about spamming? That reply served absolutely no purpose. Please refrain from posting unless you have something to add that is worth while.

This applies to everyone, and will also be added to the forum's rules to help reduce the overhead of unecessary comments that add no value.

Pergatory: certainly, thanks for posting the picture :D This could be a thread that is self referencing by the FAQ.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Sorry if that got you mad Psi just trying to keep the forum alive for the time being. On another note I thought that my title gave me right to spam :P :P
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

psi, don't yell at buzkashi so much. eldo and dio are the ones that promote it! :P :P :P
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Then I guess they also need to be weary of their 'tactical spam' as well. Seriously, the honeymoon is over and EG forums are stabilized. Excessive spamming will degrade the performance of a BB. By adding useless comments that do not contribute to the discussion such as the example "I guess", all it does is add extra data that has to be shoved down people's pipe. That means people on dial-up have to wait just a bit longer to view and post. The little comment here and there are trivial, but if you add it up after a few thousand posts and it becomes a problem. Database starts to swell, performance deteriorates, the 'smooth' experience starts to degrade.

I will eventually take the RFC: Berserk Forum Rules thread and make it an announcement with lock, if people don't start talking about it then rules will be made and enforced unless the community gets involved and I do hope people start to discuss that there.

Personally, I get tired and frustrated by posts that to me are absolutely worthless, the fact I have scroll down or up just to get back to what the topic was talking about is a waste of time. This thread will be locked, because the question has been answered and has gone off-topic.