Angel Heart 196-198

Evil-Genius' latest information on its current projects: Angel Heart, Biomega, Watanabe, and Zetman.

Moderator: EG Members

DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Angel Heart 196-198

Post by DrPepperPro »

Uinsutonu
imanewbie

Re: Angel Heart 196-198

Post by Uinsutonu »

Literally registered to request more Angel Heart.

Saddened by the fact that it ends when the series ends. Was hoping to continue the story.

Thanks for everything up till now though, seems like ya'll are the only ones translating it. No other site has anything after these.
iTyrael
imanewbie

Post by iTyrael »

will you guys pick up angel heart again?
koonal
imanewbie

Post by koonal »

Uinsutonu wrote:Literally registered to request more Angel Heart.

Saddened by the fact that it ends when the series ends. Was hoping to continue the story.

Thanks for everything up till now though, seems like ya'll are the only ones translating it. No other site has anything after these.

Sir i am very greatfull to you if you guys continue the work where you left off..........because its a great manga series. I didn't no the Japanese if I do then I do help you from my part but unfortunately I can't...so all I can do is to support your work and request you guys to do the further translation it would be very grateful to you..pls continue where you left off. Thanks again Koonal.
koonal
imanewbie

Post by koonal »

Uinsutonu wrote:Literally registered to request more Angel Heart.

Pls guys continue the series............................
koonal
imanewbie

Post by koonal »

Pls post the new chapter of this series it will be very great of you guys thanks.................
DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Post by DrPepperPro »

We've haven't had a translator for Angel Heart for a while, but recently some progress has been made so maybe expect some chapters in the near to semi-near future.